Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Did Kendrick Lamar just drop the verse of the year? Hell no

Quote Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
    YOUNG GUN LISTENS TO VORDUL IN 2013, HES NOT READY FOR KENDRICK, MAYBE IN 2023

HES SAYiN HE WANTS TO GET ETHERED YET AGAIN

TOLD U FAGS KENDRICK WAS THE KING OF RAP

K DOT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Kendrick is the best in his generation !
    the hip hop game now is open to anybody, its on a decline.
    If Kendrick wants to bring it back to how it once was, then im for it.

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

if heat is obsessed with something, you know it's gotta be a snoozer

Quote Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
    YOUNG GUN LISTENS TO VORDUL IN 2013, HES NOT READY FOR KENDRICK, MAYBE IN 2023

HES SAYiN HE WANTS TO GET ETHERED YET AGAIN

TOLD U FAGS KENDRICK WAS THE KING OF RAP

K DOT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Oh, did my opinion offend you? Trollololol...

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

I ACTUALLY RATHER LISTEN TO NEW JAY ELEC & THE CAMP LO MOP PETE ROCK IN CHECK TWoS SIG THAN KENDRICK

BUT KENDRICK AND AB SOUL SHIT ON ALL THESE NEW RAPPERS

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

BEST DUDE FROM DAUGHTERSBLOUSe RESPONDS

Peace CT

It was decent. My verse of year right now is Black Thought on "Birds Eye View". Peace

The Thrill of It All spammy sosa's Avatar

future is the king of rap

future is the future of rap

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by josborne3680 View Post
    It was decent. My verse of year right now is Black Thought on "Birds Eye View". Peace
    this.... thought killed that shit, buried it, dug it up, reanimated it...and killed it again my biggest issue is, why is the WACKEST nigga in Detroit on that shit? k. lamar basically told these new niggas to step they game up and i ain't mad at him for doin that, every nigga he called out except K.R.I.T and jay elec is weak, there's only one rapper named sean i fuck wit, and his last name is price!!!

if that's not going in, then i dont know what is. It's going to be an interesting couple of weeks.

I mean lamar went in.....even called out dudes he was on the track with, but his voice is annoying and look at the dudes he called out? Nobody worth mentioning.....I prefer Joey Bada$$ for new artists out
    I'm the Greatest Scientifically Inclined Mind Since Einstein!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BRONZBODY View Post
    this.... thought killed that shit, buried it, dug it up, reanimated it...and killed it again my biggest issue is, why is the WACKEST nigga in Detroit on that shit? k. lamar basically told these new niggas to step they game up and i ain't mad at him for doin that, every nigga he called out except K.R.I.T and jay elec is weak, there's only one rapper named sean i fuck wit, and his last name is price!!!

P !!!!!!!

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

You guys are all faggots. That kendrick shit was ill as fuck.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

See the niggas on here that hate on or claim they don't like Kendrick only do that because he's SOOOOOOOO overrated by the mainstream listeners so you're automatically like "fuck this nigga, he ain't all that". The mainstream listeners aren't used to hearing rappers actually trying to rhyme anymore so you have to forgive them and not let them fuck with your head.

Kendrick is the top nigga in the game right now on an MC level, Big Sean is ass lol. Kendrick bodied this, telling these other cats to step their game up. Even if you don't like the nigga you gotta respect that, y'all been complaining about the game not being lyrical right?!

P.S. Jay Electronic had to hop on this so he can make another "Featured" album lol, cause his shit ain't dropping. East Coast O.G.'s are hurting because their time is up and they can't do nothing about it. Joell Ortiz needs to sit down lol Joey Badass could do damage if he actually rhymed over some bangers and not all mellow shit every track.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    See the niggas on here that hate on or claim they don't like Kendrick only do that because he's SOOOOOOOO overrated by the mainstream listeners so you're automatically like "fuck this nigga, he ain't all that". The mainstream listeners aren't used to hearing rappers actually trying to rhyme anymore so you have to forgive them and not let them fuck with your head.

Kendrick is the top nigga in the game right now on an MC level, Big Sean is ass lol. Kendrick bodied this, telling these other cats to step their game up. Even if you don't like the nigga you gotta respect that, y'all been complaining about the game not being lyrical right?!

P.S. Jay Electronic had to hop on this so he can make another "Featured" album lol, cause his shit ain't dropping. East Coast O.G.'s are hurting because their time is up and they can't do nothing about it. Joell Ortiz needs to sit down lol Joey Badass could do damage if he actually rhymed over some bangers and not all mellow shit every track.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Kendrick's Verse>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Keynote Speaker
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.