Thread: Mute

Default Mute

life without you just aint life..knowing im never gonna see you again..the greatest appearance came in mourning the grey skies and the burning feeling of missing you..
    will forever linger my baby im crying undiscribable drought and african hunger is what im describing you where my everything the abscence of your prescence i cant do without you my soul is griefing im sufficating living stressfull and not knowing where to go..i cant breathe without you my survival mode is filled with sorrow without you in my life..an uncertain future whos gonna take care of me when im cold and of need of love you where my only fantasy..
    --- DETROIT REDT..
    UNIFAIRCELLTARBLEC ---

UP IN CYRAX NO SUPPORT 4 YOU OR YOUR CONSORTS..IM THE SEKTOR MISSLE BLAST YA KAZERN WITH CARTRICH..VENGEANCE WAS MINE AND YALL POLLUTED IT WITH YALL GREED OF SLIME RADITZ GEELBEERO GAAT NAAR ERWIN 2

are you missing a tranny?

yall need to back the fuck off especially food for thought and check two yall on my case eversince wtf is yall problem?..i dont know you doods and yall give me attitude i dont know why yall keep on pushing with the transsexual thing yeah i fucked em does that mean i got a lifetime scapegoat sticker on my ass?..yall aint bullies man so quit tryna act like yall are in real life i wouldve shut yall asses up a long time ago..so back the fuck up and keep out of my threads buncha goddamn losers
    --- DETROIT REDT..
    UNIFAIRCELLTARBLEC ---

UP IN CYRAX NO SUPPORT 4 YOU OR YOUR CONSORTS..IM THE SEKTOR MISSLE BLAST YA KAZERN WITH CARTRICH..VENGEANCE WAS MINE AND YALL POLLUTED IT WITH YALL GREED OF SLIME RADITZ GEELBEERO GAAT NAAR ERWIN 2

Woah ho ho! lol
    http://i.imgur.com/GdghXmu.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by TRUEMANSHOW View Post
    yall need to back the fuck off especially food for thought and check two yall on my case eversince wtf is yall problem?..i dont know you doods and yall give me attitude i dont know why yall keep on pushing with the transsexual thing yeah i fucked em does that mean i got a lifetime scapegoat sticker on my ass?..yall aint bullies man so quit tryna act like yall are in real life i wouldve shut yall asses up a long time ago..so back the fuck up and keep out of my threads buncha goddamn losers
    what a pathetic pussy lol