Thread: Fallout: Lanius (Fan Film)

Default Fallout: Lanius (Fan Film)

Fallout: Lanius is a Fan Man Short Film centered on the Origin Story of Legate Lanius from 'Fallout: New Vegas'.

On the brink of ruin, the Hidebark people are about to be wiped out by the slaving organization, Caesar's Legion. However, their most ruthless warrior would prefer death to dishonour. "FALLOUT: LANIUS" will recount how a single man brings ruin to his people due to his lust for bloodshed and victory.

Fallout: Lanius was crowdfunded in late 2012 via Indiegogo for $19,000. The film was shot in Perth, Western Australia. We have had a tremendous amount of support from both Bethesda Softworks and Obsidian Entertainment.

The ABBOTT

this dude restored fallout 2 to its original intended play before the developers cut half the shit out and released it. plus fixed all the bugs. I was browsing the updates on it and its a whole new game. looks like its time to fire up fallout 2 one more time.

fallout 2 restoration project check it out here,....fucking dope.

http://www.nma-fallout.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=63996

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Thanks for posting the link, never played the first 2 but I wanna check them out sometime though