Thread: Informant Drops Dime, Says Suge Knight Confessed To The Notorious B.I.G. Murder....

Default Informant Drops Dime, Says Suge Knight Confessed To The Notorious B.I.G. Murder....

Quote Originally Posted by SOHH.com
    A prison snitch told cops that Marion "Suge" Knight allegedly confessed to him about arranging The Notorious B.I.G.'s murder from his prison cell and mocked the way the Brooklyn rapper slumped over after getting shot. Taking the stand in the Wallace family's wrongful death lawsuit yesterday, Detective Fred Miller revealed the "shocking" tale he heard from informant Mario Ha'mmond, who allegedly heard it directly from Knight's mouth. According to Ha'mmond, Knight heartlessly boasted on Big's death.

"That fat beeyatch took it like a beeyatch . . . he rolled over on his ass," Knight allegedly told Ha'mmond while both were incarcerated in a state prison several months after the rapper's March 9, 1997, slaying.

The informant claims that Knight told him he "orchestrated the murder while incarcerated at the L.A. County Jail" using two reliable henchmen and a cellphone network on the outside. According to Ha'mmond, Knight revealed that Death Row security leaders Big Sikes aka Devon Sikes and Reg aka Reggie Wright Jr. put the squad together. Knight couldn't be reached for comment yesterday.

However, establishing a link between Big's killing and the Death Row mogul won't help the Wallace family win the federal lawsuit against the City of Los Angeles. In order to win, the family must also tie the slaying to crooked LAPD cop David A. Mack, who was kicked off the force after a bank robbery in November of 1997. Mack is presently serving a 14-year prison sentence.

Sources say the case fared well yesterday when Miller testified that Big's close friend, Damian Butler saw Mack outside the music industry party the rapper attended before his murder.
    Hope suge bitch ass get put under the jail.

Default Re: Informant Drops Dime, Says Suge Knight Confessed To The Notorious B.I.G. Murder....

if its true, u never know about snitches...

BIG L Rest In Peace

Straight Outta PHX

Default Re: Informant Drops Dime, Says Suge Knight Confessed To The Notorious B.I.G. Murder....

Man, this shit is fucked up. The FBI is full of shit, like they don't know who killed him.
    In the world I see, you're stalking elk through the damp canyon forest around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty carpool lane of some abandoned superhighway.

Veteran Member

big syke was involved in this too?

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

They dont know who killed big and pac? But the government can send people to space? FUCKING EAT ASS
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by PDTantisocial
    Man, this shit is fucked up. The FBI is full of shit, like they don't know who killed him.
    FOr sure man