Thread: Crazy woman dislocates driver's jaw, but he's not allowed to defend himself?

Default Crazy woman dislocates driver's jaw, but he's not allowed to defend himself?

If he would have slapped her back, you know he would have been arrested. They should have threw the crazy broad in jail for assault.

-Driver's girlfriend slaps Max Papis

http://espn.go.com/racing/nascar/tru...ers-girlfriend

{>____<}

It's a reason why she wasn't arrested. Women lack accountability and reasoning. They don't know any better.

It like when a black attacks a white person. It's no big thing. Now, if the shoe were on the only foot, all hell would break lose.

The system has allowed the woman to do what she pleases because she's weaker mentally and physically.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

-

I agree Check Two and Ironman. Men should have the right to hit women back when women hit them first. The police always believes the woman's story over the man's story when it comes to abuse. Look at what happened to NFL player Ray Rice. He probably won't play football anymore because he beat up his wife and she hit him first.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.