Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Flow in the WU?

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    Easily Raekwon...dude dances with every beat he gets on...butter smooth flow
    Completely disagree, Meth is the one who has a natural flow like you described.

Raes flow isn't versatile, its the same every time. he just sounds like hes mumbling in a low voice. Especially in the last few years hes revealed himself to be the most boring rapper that doesn't say one memorable line over an entire album.

Flow and content are 2 different things

Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyRaes View Post
    but i just feel like meth spits alot of bullshit lazy lyrics a lot of times.

This

Flow and content are 2 different things
    Yeah i know that shit, i'm just saying all his elements are equally dull imo.

{>____<}

^Raekwon is great. The man is brilliant! His flow is legendary but not as great as Method Man's. Much love to both of them.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

It has nothing to do with the content. Method Man is clearly superior when it comes to flowing on a beat. Actually he's the best in the clan by a long shot. His best quality = his flow. Like sosa said his flow is natural.

Raekwon's best flow imo = Faster Blade and after that probably Friday and Yae Yo.

Method Man is still by far the best.

Deck in his prime was a fucking monster! Meth takes this overall though.

Wutang forever era meth, id agree whole heartedly but now......i dont know if flowise he is up to par with rae...this dude makes it sound easy yet if u study his writing technique..its def top notch shit..now content wise..thats a whole other argument

nada ignorante

Wutang forever era meth, id agree whole heartedly but now......i dont know if flowise he is up to par with rae...this dude makes it sound easy yet if u study his writing technique..its def top notch shit..now content wise..thats a whole other argument

But now? Meths flow is as good as ever. Go listen to that track Stella or Cocaine below and you'll see what im saying unless you going deaf son.

Meths dopest flow was on Tical 2000 to me, but to each his own!
    N.I.

Let me suggest just 3 tracks for u where meth had untouchable flows back then...nyc everything,scar hours/cash rules and juztice for all...now compare that meth with todays meth....clearly not even in the same dimension...not saying meth isnt still beast but dude had a carnage killer flow back then...dude would spit multis and pauze flow...switch and rip...if that guy comes back..then yes

People can hate what they want on Meth's verse on Campfire ("Bring the sexy back"), but his flow there was excellent. Matter of fact I'm going to give it a spin right now.

if we're talking about 'flow' the correct answer always has been and still is method man.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Let me suggest just 3 tracks for u where meth had untouchable flows back then...nyc everything,scar hours/cash rules and juztice for all...now compare that meth with todays meth....clearly not even in the same dimension...not saying meth isnt still beast but dude had a carnage killer flow back then...dude would spit multis and pauze flow...switch and rip...if that guy comes back..then yes

Meth's best flow is on this joint (First Verse)

on the real, Method Man & Raekwon has the smoothest flow to a beat. by saying that i mean sounding natural as possible when 'riding' the beat they are rhyming over. and imo Meth & Rae sounds the best in that category. BUT, Mef has multiple styles of flow compared to Rae. peace.