Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tru Master first interview since legal issues next thursday (9/12) at 8PM EST

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Just read jronins post

I hope you make it available bro
    We do it for the people.

was late only caught the last 11min of it..... dunno what to say, but i wouldnt doubt that he was targeted .... the only information we recieved up till this point was some news reporting about court cases .... if u listen to what he says something just doesnt sound right about all this... but who knows we wernt there and i don't know him personally... the whole thing just seems odd .. did any1 record the whole thing?

He said he wanted to speak again. Is he coming back on the phone and when?

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

I remember there was a vid on youtube a while back (taken down now I think) where he was doing a presentation about Bavaria, religion and royal blood lines etc. so conspiracy theorists take from that what you will...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Damn, i missed it! is it uploaded somewhere?

DJ /Tastemaker/Asskicker J-Ronin's Avatar

Peace Everyone! Here's my interview w/ True Master which was recorded last week (early September 2013) it originally aired on my radio show - All Elements Radio on WuWorldRadio.com which is 8pm-9pm EST I appreciate the support and True Master def needs that support so cop the album! A paypal link will be available soon for those who are more comfortable with that

https://soundcloud.com/jronin/dj-j-r...elements-radio feel free to download and spread the link to anyone who would be interested!

We will be doing a part 2 explaining more of the legal issues that True is dealing with in the near future for those that have more quetions. True has a limited amount of time he can be on the phone while incarcerated.
    ALL ELEMENTS vol. 12 hosted by M.O.P. out now!! - vol.11 hosted by Jadakiss in stores now
    www.twitter.com/jronin
    www.twitter.com/savkillz

Quote Originally Posted by J-Ronin View Post
    Peace Everyone! Here's my interview w/ True Master which was recorded last week (early September 2013) it originally aired on my radio show - All Elements Radio on WuWorldRadio.com which is 8pm-9pm EST I appreciate the support and True Master def needs that support so cop the album! A paypal link will be available soon for those who are more comfortable with that

https://soundcloud.com/jronin/dj-j-r...elements-radio feel free to download and spread the link to anyone who would be interested!

We will be doing a part 2 explaining more of the legal issues that True is dealing with in the near future for those that have more quetions. True has a limited amount of time he can be on the phone while incarcerated.
    Dope

Thanks to those of you who have tuned in.....We have had interviews with other Wu Tang members and affiliates and also other hip hop artists and personalities. Krazy Drayz from Das Efx was on last night, Junior Reid, Spliff Star, Krumbsnatcha, to name a few of the most recent....Peace

thanks a lot for doing this and posting it, it's great to hear True being able to tell his own version of his legal problems. like someone said all we have before is some newspaper articles, and you know you fully can't trust what they say.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

DJ /Tastemaker/Asskicker J-Ronin's Avatar

yeah i never trust the mainstream media. i will be doing a part two to the interview explaining more of True Master's legal issues
    ALL ELEMENTS vol. 12 hosted by M.O.P. out now!! - vol.11 hosted by Jadakiss in stores now
    www.twitter.com/jronin
    www.twitter.com/savkillz

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

^^When?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -