Thread: Ghost and U God talk on Gayness, Obama, Turds

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Default Ghost and U God talk on Gayness, Obama, Turds

VICE: Let's start with the hard-hitting questions: What do you think of Obama, globally and domestically?
    Ghostface Killah: George Bush wouldn’t do the things he’s doing. Obama’s just a puppet—he’s a puppet in a chair. The gay marriage law—you think it’s fucked up? When he’s gone, they’ll blame it on him: the black president. He’s gonna be known as the first motherfucking black president [who] killed Osama and Gaddafi. Some of these guys were good; they were taking care of their country. People just voted him in because he's black. They don’t even know why they were voting for him—whether he was right or wrong.

What do you think of the gay rap scene?
    I can’t knock gay rap, or retarded rap... whatever. Do what you do; I don’t really listen to it. I don’t really pay that no attention. Like I said, it’s not my cup of tea—to each his own. At the end of the day, we all people.

U-God, you recently mentioned that Kanye’s ego was getting stratospheric.
    U-God:
    That’s what I say when I mean out of control [laughs]. His circle probably ain’t telling him shit. Like, “Nigga, no." Come back home, dog. Come back home, Kanye. Don’t be going space-cadet, man, because there’s nothing out there. We gonna lose niggas. Space is a vacuum.

What's your opinion on the gay rap scene?
    Personally, I don’t give a fuck if you’re gay. That’s your business. That’s your sexual preference. But don’t come over here and make me gay—you ain't gonna force something on me, see? But if you cool, you talented, and you gay? We can rock, nigga! We can drink, we can smoke, we can laugh. But don’t try and bring that shit over here. I like titties. I like titties. I like titties. I like two pair, I like four pair of titties at one time.
    [Method Man walks by and sits a few yards across the lobby.]
    He stinking out my bathroom. He just laid a big old turd in my toilet. No one dumps in my fuckin’ toilet. This guy’s doing dumps in my fucking toilet.
    [Method Man shouts, "pathological" in our direction.]

U-God: No, I’m not. Don’t believe a word he’s saying—he’s the one lying.

Method Man: He’s a pathological liar. His tongue is on steroids. By the time he was 15, he'd had every woman in our neighborhood. Playboy. They like his light eyes and brown skin.

A good rule of thumb is to check the first page to see if a threads already been made.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

^
    We do it for the people.