Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: True Master: "Master Craftsman" available from his site

Shaolin Master

Quote Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
    Mostly all songs on SC were only put together/arranged by RZA, not literally produced by him. Nutmeg & Ghost Deini's samples were still founded by Black Moes-Art & The Blaquesmiths. Theres a difference.
    pretty sure RZA produced the G-Dini off the standard Supreme & the Blaquesmiths produced one was the unreleased/Canadian Version one w/ the Ruthless Bastards beat, same beat credited to the Blaquesmiths on The Swarm.

vs

GHOST DEINI (Legal Title)
    BMI Work #5212968
    Songwriter/Composer Current Affiliation CAE/IPI #
    COLES DENNIS D BMI 242580775
    DIGGS ROBERT F BMI 242590771

Publishers
    RAMECCA PUBLISHING INC BMI 185943332
    UNIVERSAL MUSIC CAREERS BMI 539732230

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
    damn

I didn't even know there were apartments that good-looking in harlem
    you're an idiot

Banned

yeah because when you think of detroit, you think of Buckingham Palace too

Banned

i would assume that there is at least 1 nice house in all of detroit. i would assume the same for harlem.

president clinton's office is in Harlem. do you really think his office is above a rent-a-center?

Banned

detroit has a few nice lofts. the luxury ends there

Veteran Member

Yeah that's true, Blaquesmiths were given credit on RZA's version of the beat for the retail SC.

Veteran Member

Out of curiosity is that singer on "This Is What We Do" possibly Sayquan? I see that person listed as a feature on the Masta Killa/True Master track "Do U Feel Me/Ear To The Speaker" but since it became a MK solo only I was wondering...

damn this is pretty dissapointing, been wanting a proper True Master album since the late '90s and here it is.. definitely not bad on its own, but it features many of True's worst beats to date imo, add to that the rough quality and even mistakes like leaving the full instrumental of "Ear to the Speaker" after the song. the LP with KRS-One was a lot better!

there's some banging shit on here though, "Batman & Robin" and "Jewelz Of Life" are classic Wu-Tang/True Master shit. anyone else get the feeling that "Batman" and "Olympus" might originally have been recorded for possible inclusion on "CL2"??? check the many references to CL/purple tape Ghost and Rae both includes in their rhymes.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Glad I didn't pay for this. There is million wu heads on internet that could've mixed and mastered this for free (me included).

There's good songs and as an example horrible shit like the awakening by killah priest, that beat sounds like a drunken newcomer made it in half-sleep mode.

C'mon!

There's a youtube version that is better of Jewelz of life, someone probably raised the volumes on that one. On this version of the album it sticks out, cause it's so fucking low compared to others.

Don't buy this cause it ain't worth the money!
    Ain’t nobody hardcorer than me - U-God

Quote Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
    12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
    Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

To whoever is organising this, you would shift a lot more units if you offered some kind of guarantee that buyers will get a free download of a mastered version when this becomes available...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

I dont think it is mixed nor mastered with the exception of maybe two songs.. definitely no mastering though.. The songs I had for a while sound exactly the same as the record. I think True just had someone put it out to raise some funds to support his case. Obviously not the most commercially acceptable idea, but understandable. However I do agree that fans should've been told upfront about the quality of the music and the reason for its sudden release so they could've had a choice to either support for the right reasons or not.

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

Someone please PM me this shit. I'ma cop it when the paypal link is up

Peace

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

That priest track is straight from the Black August period. He ain't spit like that in years, sounds like a bonus cut.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

I dont understand some WU fans or what sound they actually like from the WU.
    Not talking about the quality.
    The beats are vintage 90's wu so i havent heard that in years like that.
    I can feel what others complain about the quality if it was mastered like sharp sound it would be perfect.
    True master should definately be involved with the final WU album

Yo can somebody PM me this?