Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: True Master: "Master Craftsman" available from his site

Quote Originally Posted by FeLo View Post
    That's a banga right there!!

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

True Master has the plodding drums still. Nice to see it finally released, even if unfortunate circumstances gave rise to it finally seeing the light of day. Wish him all the best in his case

Music material itself is not that bad, but quality is fuckin piece of shit! Just unlistenable fucking shit... Dont want to listen this compilation of tracks more than 1 time... Thanx God I didnt pay 15$ for that crap. This shit reminds me Streetlife "album", same poor quality of tracks...
    Only Raekwons track is properly mixed, wow !
    Nobody fucks with The Realest fan of Wu, R-G-to the U, two thousand and two !

Veteran Member

/\ this isn't a compilation. Ringz can attest to that. Some features were revealed by him in his album thread and it coincides with the tracklisting. It just isn't mixed well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
    /\ this isn't a compilation. Ringz can attest to that. Some features were revealed by him in his album thread and it coincides with the tracklisting. It just isn't mixed well.
    Did you listen this so called album ? Sounds like a straight compilation !!!
    Those 11 tracks sounds like unfinished "album" or even like compilation of leftovers from real album!

I appreciate True Master and this old-school Wu-Tang sound, but this release is a pain in the ass, for real... Its not an album...
    Nobody fucks with The Realest fan of Wu, R-G-to the U, two thousand and two !

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rgu2002 View Post
    Did you listen this so called album ? Sounds like a straight compilation !!!
    Those 11 tracks sounds like unfinished "album" or even like compilation of leftovers from real album!

I appreciate True Master and this old-school Wu-Tang sound, but this release is a pain in the ass, for real... Its not an album...
    Lol. If this was release 10-15 years ago niggas would be calling it a classic.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

DJ /Tastemaker/Asskicker J-Ronin's Avatar

All Elements Radio is on right now! True Master interview coming up! http://wuworldradio.com
    ALL ELEMENTS vol. 12 hosted by M.O.P. out now!! - vol.11 hosted by Jadakiss in stores now
    www.twitter.com/jronin
    www.twitter.com/savkillz

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Drop the price or up the quality and I'll cop

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

i don't get why people are calling that House and apartment! Its weird to me! Its 4 floors!
    ALL ELEMENTS vol. 12 hosted by M.O.P. out now!! - vol.11 hosted by Jadakiss in stores now
    www.twitter.com/jronin
    www.twitter.com/savkillz

Veteran Member

"Did you listen this so called album ? Sounds like a straight compilation !!!
    Those 11 tracks sounds like unfinished "album" or even like compilation of leftovers from real album!"

No matter how it sounds, this is the real unmixed album. Hes releasing it for money for legal issues so of course he hasn't had the time to properly mix this. Maybe after some revenue hell mix it properly.

Veteran Member

Wu-International: Everyone that visits this site pretty much knows who you are, so we are going to dive right into the questions, what is the current situation with your solo album “The Master Craftsman”?

True Master: Yea I know it's been a long time coming, however it will be banging. It will be out this fall.

Mind you this was in 2010 before Meta dropped, but it was still released 3 years later in the fall.

Wu-International: More on this album please, will Master Craftsman showcase your skills as an MC and producer or just as a producer with featured guests?

True Master: Both but mostly producing. I'm working on an MC project for early next year though.

Wu-International: Please share with us some of the featured guests on the album and likely release date for the album if any?

True Master: Rae, Ghost, Deck, Rza, Masta Killa, Cappa, U-God.

Minus U-God, everyone he mentioned here is on the album

Veteran Member

From Ringz's Thread about the album....

"Christ, I'm almost starting to feel sorry for some of you. Some of yall get real pathetic with this shit.

Anyway, someone asked a question and I answered. Whether True Mas will release it or not, that's not up to me. I just know that beat is used cause I have 5 of the songs. here's the tracklisting I got so far:

1. This is What We Do feat. Cappadonna & Prodigal Sunn
    2. Strong Arm feat. Inspectah Deck & Ghostface Killah
    3. Do U Feel Me feat. Masta Killa, Sayquan & True Master
    4. Stitched In Your Thread feat. Shyheim
    5. Awakening feat. Killah Priest
    6. Batman and Robin feat. Raekwon & Ghostface Killah
    7. Jewels of Life feat. The RZA
    8. Killa Bee Lessons 1-10
    9. Olympus feat. Raekwon
    10. Sparkles feat. Masta Killa

From what I heard it was proper True Mas quality and thats all Imma say on it. I have nothing else to do with that project and have no idea what the status is on True personally. Hope he's well."

Veteran Member

Fuck yeah!!! That Myspace Raekwon beat is on here for "Batman & Robin"!!

This is vintage Wu-tang! Im supporting it.

Peace Everyone! Here's my interview w/ True Master which was recorded last week (early September 2013) it originally aired on my radio show - All Elements Radio on WuWorldRadio.com which is 8pm-9pm EST I appreciate the support and True Master def needs that support so cop the album! A paypal link will be available soon for those who are more comfortable with that

https://soundcloud.com/jronin/dj-j-r...elements-radio feel free to download and spread the link to anyone who would be interested!

We will be doing a part 2 explaining more of the legal issues that True is dealing with in the near future for those that have more quetions. True has a limited amount of time he can be on the phone while incarcerated.
    www.twitter.com/jronin
    www.twitter.com/savkillz