Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's In Charge Of Casting???

I don't know who Zoo Saldano or Nina Simone are?

To play the part of Clarence 13X, I would say somebody that is equivalent to a black Gary Busey.

To play the part of Lil Richard, I would say either Prince or Style.

-

You're a retard if you don't know who Zoe Saldana is. Most men know who she is. Have you seen Colombiana, The Losers, Takers, Death At A Funeral, Drumline? She was in those movies. Colombiana i think is her best movie.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

I'm not a retard, dickhead, she isn't a household name and I haven't seen any of those movies. I read that she was in Avatar, I saw that. Also I don't think any males have watched Drumline.

-

She is a household name faggot. People who watch movies know who she is. How do you know black men haven't seen Drumline? It's not a women's movie. It's more black men in the movie than black women. Nick Cannon was the lead character. Orlando Jones who did the 7up commercials was also in it. LOL@you haven't seen Colombiana, The Losers, Takers hahahahahahahaha. I guess you watch faggot movies huh?

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    i
    i saw that. Also i don't think any males have watched drumline.
    lmfao

She is a household name faggot. People who watch movies know who she is. How do you know black men haven't seen Drumline? It's not a women's movie. It's more black men in the movie than black women. Nick Cannon was the lead character. Orlando Jones who did the 7up commercials was also in it. LOL@you haven't seen Colombiana, The Losers, Takers hahahahahahahaha. I guess you watch faggot movies huh?

Patrick Ewing looking pipsqueak, do you watch any movie just cause it has black people in it? I never even heard of Takers or The Losers. Those are well known movies? lol She must be in a lot of low budget films that nobody watches. And If you're watching a movie about a marching band, you're either a chick or gay.

-

LOL@you never heard of The Losers and Takers hahahahahahahahaha. How could you never heard of Takers that has rapper T.I., Paul Walker, Idris Elba, Chris Brown, Michael Ealy, Matt Dillon? You never saw the previews? Zoe didn't have a big part in it. What difference does it make whether or not she does big budget or low budget movies? That's no excuse for you not to know who she is. I can't believe you never saw Takers and Colombiana. I only saw Drumline once and that doesn't make me gay. I've never seen Zoe's parents but i think she might be mixed and i would guess that one of her parents is black since she looks black. I know she isn't into black men because i saw she recently got married to a hispanic guy. She's very skinny but i'd still fuck her because i like slim women LOL.

LOL @ Zoe Saldana argument

Zoe Saldana is pretty famous if you keep up with new movies. Besides shes foyne.

sosa, you think yahoo serious is famous, so what's your point. what new movies is she in besides the ones charles jones has mentioned( that only him and handful of people have seen) ?

Whats yahoo serious?

And stop living under a rock you miserable motherfucker she was in the highest grossing movie of all time as well as colombiana, star trek and various other films that CJ watched.

More to the point did you seriously say you don't know who Nina Simone is?

I'm not a klingon, pathetic pussy

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    I'm not a klingon, pathetic pussy
    Rofl

What did your parents do to you?

Banned

The dude who played 2pac in Notorious looked like Will Smith lol
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.