Thread: RTB Question

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

Default RTB Question

I don't know where else to turn to since the RTB website doesnt have what Im looking for and Livenation and the venue Im going to send me around in circles and tell me to call the other one.

I'm thinking of upgrading my ticket to VIP to participate in the VIP meet and greet but my decision is riding on which acts are participating. I was hoping to meet the Clan, Sean P, Rakim, Common and a few others but not necessarily every artist on the lineup will be there. How can I find this information out?

Shaolin Master

I believe the meet and greet times are now available on the new RTB app. The clan wasnt listed in SF the other day when I looked.

Banned

i did the VIP in NYC 2 years ago and it was well worth it. i didn't even do the meet and greets because the lines were so long. but with the vip pass, we had shorter lines everywhere else.

taking the ferry from manhattan to governor's island we were able to jump ahead of everyone else in line. this saved us HOURS.

there were bathrooms, bars and food vendors for the VIP area which made for shorter lines. i didn't know this at first and waited in line for probably 20 minutes just to get a gyro. also the bathrooms were much cleaner

there was no line to get in to the venue for the vips

there was a fenced off area for vips at the main stage which you could get closer to the stage.

plus 2 free drinks, a back pack and a t-shirt.