Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rza's statement to fans about issues with Soul Temple Records

I received an reply from Tam today! She's got loads of cleaning up to do after the ravage Rob "Doo Doo" Perry has done at Soul Temple - like not keeping records or inventory lists (!)
    This means she doesn't know what is available in stock or not, and have to follow up each and every order, article etc by hand. Very time consuming work with hundreds and hundreds of failed orders going as far back as almost a year now.

She doesn't work for that company, she's an outsider working directly with RZA, having been tasked to sort this mess out - which is good. It took her about a week to get back to me and I only sent one email. I have I've read that some ppl been sending 4-8 emails expecting immediate reply - patience is my advise! She's working on it, but needs time!
    Last edited by bamboo; 09-24-2013 at 05:36 AM.

"Can't believe you on the canvas, I'm just throwin jabs" - Inspectah Deck

Blueminati

I've never ordered from soul temple, but if any of you have then just demand a refund easier than waiting another 2-3 months for your shit to be sent.

Yes I'm going for a refund. Since I pre-ordered a limited edition set (850 copies only) I have little hope of it being available now.

"Can't believe you on the canvas, I'm just throwin jabs" - Inspectah Deck

Blueminati