Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: compass and the square

The ABBOTT

ahahhah why is it when people become masons they immediately turn into arrogant lying douchebags? Well I know you have to lie about it, but why be a faggot also? They train you on that too? and i dont mean faggot like cocksucker we already heard those stories about these little private clubs, but i mean faggot like piece of shit faggot.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

The ABBOTT

masons remind me of that douchebag at the bar that never took a martial art lesson but hes an expert when the fights are on, he trained UFC bro. black belt in UFC bro. like that arrogant fake retarded pathology. what the fuck is that? and white people in general are guilty as fuck for this shit too.
    Last edited by PALEHORSE; 09-20-2013 at 06:08 PM.

Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

The ABBOTT

funny story, my friends are bouncers, one night this guy walked up to them asking for a security job, said he was a brown belt in muay thai. muay thai dont got fucking belts you retard who the fuck are you trying to fool lol.

thought it was funny enough to post but where? here? the mma thread? should i start a new thread? im sure the servants of the wutang community that we refer to as mods will rise to the occasion, and through their dillegence and dedication to objectively improving this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Frailhorse View Post
    ahahhah why is it when people become masons they immediately turn into arrogant lying douchebags? Well I know you have to lie about it, but why be a faggot also? They train you on that too? and i dont mean faggot like cocksucker we already heard those stories about these little private clubs, but i mean faggot like piece of shit faggot.

masons remind me of that douchebag at the bar that never took a martial art lesson but hes an expert when the fights are on, he trained UFC bro. black belt in UFC bro. like that arrogant fake retarded pathology. what the fuck is that? and white people in general are guilty as fuck for this shit too.
    funny story, my friends are bouncers, one night this guy walked up to them asking for a security job, said he was a brown belt in muay thai. muay thai dont got fucking belts you retard who the fuck are you trying to fool lol.

thought it was funny enough to post but where? here? the mma thread? should i start a new thread? im sure the servants of the wutang community that we refer to as mods will rise to the occasion, and through their dillegence and dedication to objectively improving this forum.
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahah aha

CANT KNOCK THE HUSTLE

frail ...tell em how let alone you aint VATICAN anymore and also ....

TELL EM WHY YOU MAD SON

LMAO

ol faggot ass nigga hahahahahaha cant even have your own screen name and you think mf's is even listening to you up in here. Nigga I aint even read the shit you wrote cuz it look like the usual post that would smell like ass if this was smellOvision

"you can catch me , skatin through ya town..."

Are you bitchy little faggots ever gonna stop bickering?

This thread is a fucking disgrace.

lol at anybody who negs reps for simple non offensive words.

I know you get butt hurt easy and you get sad and then you get mad then ANNNGGRRRYYYYYYY. But....

Control them emoticons flowing through you... their almost as powerful as water, before I show you the Neptune power of them shits.

I enhance EMOTIONS
    Break fast is served

"give the ppl what they want (WHEN THEY WANT) and they wants it ALL THE TIIIIME"

aint nobody worried if you dont like whatever.lmao

We in the place to be.

The idea that you're touting a secret society on a public forum is laughable at best. the fact that you think they want anything to do with a low IQ mongoloid prolapsed asshole eater like you is even more...well...laughabler.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by King Hippoe View Post

Nice song! I love the beat.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    The idea that you're touting a secret society on a public forum is laughable at best. the fact that you think they want anything to do with a low IQ mongoloid prolapsed asshole eater like you is even more...well...laughabler.
    of course I'm faking it, you busted me Brock. lmao

wasnt your last post in dear admins talkin bout how you have NO DESIRE to come back her at all

????

yall crack me up. Keep going.

"I'm the 1 like NEO in the MATRIX.Jealous ones still envy , they can't take it.Make no mistake its pure humble perfection. The selection was made above any of us. In who do we trust??? Each and every one of us are the bubble ...BUST ...anyone who try to say different know they never really meant it.The soul stay TINTED ... ORIGINAL STYLES HERE aint NOTHING rented. paid, STRAIGHT CASH..." - LORD INF

Prosthetic knowledge and black belts
    Break fast is served

only ppl up in here talkin that bs is ppl thats been outcast at one point or another. I know the TRUE dirt on all yall LOL.

Vader , remember when you made yourself look WAAYYYYY stupid having an argument with Sunny that left you BANNED???? You stalked that nigga IRL and kept on and kept on. SMH

"niggas wanna rap and rap and rap and rap and maaaaannnnnnnnn FUCK THAT" -ODB (rest in power)

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    Are you bitchy little faggots ever gonna stop bickering?

This thread is a fucking disgrace.
    haha im going to ignore this retarded ass nigga in his own thread
    Break fast is served

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

VADER FINGERS HIS ANUs TO WEEKNDS ADAPTION

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
    haha im going to ignore this retarded ass nigga in his own thread
    we all know that truly ignoring something means to give it no attention whatsoever

nigga up in my thread off topic and puttin up big red letters like he shyhiemchica cousin an shit. lmfao

go ahead lil nigga , I'll let you tell it. aaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha