Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: compass and the square

Veteran Member

I wonder if INF is gonna get shot in the ritual?

PATCHOGUE, N.Y. – A man was killed during a Masonic initiation ceremony when another member fired a gun loaded with real bullets instead of the expected blanks and shot him in the face, police said Tuesday.

A 76-year-old man alleged to have fired the shot was charged with manslaughter.

William James, 47, was shot while participating in an induction Monday night at the Southside Masonic Lodge (search), Suffolk County police said. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

Detective Lt. Jack Fitzpatrick said the ritual that went "tragically wrong" involves making a loud noise to frighten the new member.

"The ceremony was designed to create a state of anxiety," he said.
    The lieutenant said the Masons sat James in a chair and placed cans on a small platform around his head.

The alleged shooter, Albert Eid, was standing approximately 20 feet away holding a gun, Fitzpatrick said at a news conference. When the gun was fired, a man who had been holding a stick out of sight was supposed to knock the cans off the platform to make the inductee think they had been struck by bullets, he said.

Eid had two guns — one with blanks and one with real bullets — and apparently pulled the wrong one out of his pocket and fired, shooting James in the face, the lieutenant said.

"We believe it was completely accidental," Fitzpatrick said. Eid was quite "stunned and distraught" at James' death, he said.

Eid, of Patchogue, had had a permit since 1951 for the .32-caliber handgun used in the shooting but it was not clear why he took it to the ceremony, police said. He pleaded innocent to a manslaughter charge and bail was set at $2,500. His next court date was scheduled for April 27.

Eid's lawyer did not immediately return a call seeking comment.
    Carl Fitje, grand master of the New York State Freemasons (search), issued a statement Tuesday denying that guns play a role in any officially sanctioned lodge ceremonies.

"We don't use pistols," Steve Mayo, who described himself as a senior deacon of the lodge, told reporters Tuesday. "This is not a Masonic ceremony where we bring pistols."

However, Fitzpatrick said members told police the rite involving a gun goes back at least 70 years.

Mayo said the Monday night ceremony was an initiation into the Fellow Craft (search), which is the second degree within the multilevel Masonic system.

Mayo said James, of Medford, had been a member of the lodge for a few months while Eid had been a member for many years.

"This is very upsetting, very upsetting that one of our brothers was accidentally killed," he said.

James worked for the planning department of the Long Island town of Brookhaven, spokesman Dave Kennedy said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/03/10/ny...c-secrecy.html

Watch out for that 2nd Degree!!!!

https://soundcloud.com/thejesus42alm...ing-horrorcore

listening to this ^ backwards right now , true chizz I say A TON of shit backwards on this one its SICK

anywho , I might listen to your lil diss next.

...I say so much shit in that song backwards though ....DAMN

thank you bvsed god , thank you ROLAND for making the SP404SX so that I may partake in the good word ...BVCKWVRDS

DARKSTARZ CEO ROLLS WITH DIGITAL @FTERLIFE

"sorry I damaged yaaa" - CAPER tha G

PEACE CAPER

The ABBOTT

robby is an arrogant fuck

smartest dumb mother fucker on wutang corp by far

arrogance still trains ignorance

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    I wonder if INF is gonna get shot in the ritual?

Watch out for that 2nd Degree!!!!
    cover up (cough)

yea this is the charitable man that helps build hospitals

Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

The ABBOTT

super genuis masterminds that know the secrets of the world but are too stupid to know how to safety clear a gun......OKAY
    Last edited by PALEHORSE; 09-17-2013 at 12:46 AM.

BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF JIGSAW45's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by INF View Post
    DARKSTARZ CEO ROLLS WITH DIGITAL @FTERLIFE

"sorry I damaged yaaa" - CAPER tha G

PEACE CAPER

Foh cockblower! Stop riding dick

that nigga made that video b4 you even came along

u the one that needs to stop riding the dick.mines. hope off fag

LMAO

Caper is my boy and been my boy. We been GROWN MEN entrepreneurs for a while now toasting to eachother and gonna keep it that way.

Yall didnt even realize who you keep bumping heads with. Yall are like my lil 2nd cousins an shit and I gotta keep checkin yall. its getting embarrassing ....smh

bbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha hahaa

Diggy ...Frail ....aint nobody gonna murk me. Thats that shit that make ppl look at yall funny. Yes ILL shit goes down. You don't know , I don't know. Don't point the finger least you be judged.

The ABBOTT

you wont make it past the blue degrees, unless you radically change your thought process

okay thanks. you feel better now? you got to get that off your chest. I'm here , son. Tell me all about the boogyman that touched you. baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha

The ABBOTT

jus sayin, from my perspective, im not better than you or anything, and i really dont care about you at all

thats good, tell me about it. let it out. When was the first time you came to this conclusion?

*snicker*

The ABBOTT

well of the top of my head, your insane breakdowns in the cock tavern come to mind, or when you were born.

so, you think of me(enough to type to and about in the middle of the night) , and when you do you think of cock tavern and you think of when I was born. Is this correct?