Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: compass and the square

Default compass and the square

I announced the other day on facebook (but forgot to say it here) that I am going to be enrolling in the Brotherhood of Freemasonry. I have been invited a couple of times now and have always known I would end up being a Mason.

I went through some times where I was confused and unclear about things regarding the Brotherhood and now the more I uncover about the Church ....I am finding that I was wrong to point the finger at the Brotherhood like that. Order has been maintained to it's best ability and a new day is upon us for sure.

Hopefully (if you read this or even care at all) you will be able to understand and not be too hasty as to pass judgement on me.

PEACE/1

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

NiCEEEE ^

This is a new show where I freestyle fully to beats as I listen to them for the first time.

READ THE DESCRIPTION BOX FOR INFO

I always thought the Masons was for Judges, Lawyers, Barristers etc, don't really know much about them. What's the benefits of joining?

Don't ask Hashashin. He probably won't tell you. I've been approached several times by the OES inviting me to join, especially when I was dating a Mason (who also was pressuring me to join but couldn't even share with me, his own gf what they did and discussed at meetings and whatnot) but whenever I asked them to tell me exactly why I should and what exactly they were about, they always just hit me wit that "join us and we'll tell you" type response which is backwards as hell.

Not Knockin INF, if that's what he wants to do "so mote it be" lol but I doubt he's even allowed to disclose too much of what they really do so asking questions is most likely pointless. All you'll get are scripted smoke screen answers. And because of the level of secrecy that they keep, in my opinion, a decision to join this order is one that is largely uninformed/misinformed.
    http://i.imgur.com/GdghXmu.jpg

I can actually comment on some things right now.

The benefits of joining are personal to each that join but have a reoccurring vibe to them each, you could say.

We are for a better tomorrow. We are for the protection of knowledge which is easily corruptible due to the infinitive function of our individual thought processes.

I have not taken oath yet ,I am going to visit my lodge next week , for the first time.

I will also say this - The Brotherhood of Freemasonry is NOT Illuminati or what you think to be the "enemy" , it is true that the Brotherhood was infiltrated by Adam's W's Illuminati ..... in this you can do some digging and find the real culprit all on your own.

You wouldn't believe me if I told you anyway and B is right I am not going to disclose the business and nature of the Brotherhood (even though I have not even fully been brought in yet due to my first meeting not being till this upcoming week)

There is indeed a struggle going on within the whole infrastructure of the world and nobody can deny that when you look at things going on like Syria.

The Ultimate benefit of becoming a Freemason is that you are allowed to fight the good fight all depending on where your intelligence ranks.

I'm all about Learning and I'm all about having a GLOBAL view. these are benefits of the brotherhood. GREAT LIBRARIES IN MOST LODGES AS WELL!!!!

peace yall. I'm getting a lot of private mail on this matter and everybody so far has been very understanding.

I wanted to be a mason at some point.

Since they started letting mentally ill people in, it's all the same.
    Ain’t nobody hardcorer than me - U-God

Quote Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
    12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
    Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.

Quote Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
    Holy fucking Jesus shit fuck cunt. $1000 for anybody who can give me a name and/or more pictures. Sweet fucking Jesus God almighty.

'

Quote Originally Posted by INF View Post
    I can actually comment on some things right now.

The benefits of joining are personal to each that join but have a reoccurring vibe to them each, you could say.

We are for a better tomorrow. We are for the protection of knowledge which is easily corruptible due to the infinitive function of our individual thought processes.

I have not taken oath yet ,I am going to visit my lodge next week , for the first time.

I will also say this - The Brotherhood of Freemasonry is NOT Illuminati or what you think to be the "enemy" , it is true that the Brotherhood was infiltrated by Adam's W's Illuminati ..... in this you can do some digging and find the real culprit all on your own.

You wouldn't believe me if I told you anyway and B is right I am not going to disclose the business and nature of the Brotherhood (even though I have not even fully been brought in yet due to my first meeting not being till this upcoming week)

There is indeed a struggle going on within the whole infrastructure of the world and nobody can deny that when you look at things going on like Syria.

The Ultimate benefit of becoming a Freemason is that you are allowed to fight the good fight all depending on where your intelligence ranks.

I'm all about Learning and I'm all about having a GLOBAL view. these are benefits of the brotherhood. GREAT LIBRARIES IN MOST LODGES AS WELL!!!!

peace yall. I'm getting a lot of private mail on this matter and everybody so far has been very understanding.

I sort of find it funny that it took this long for you find out masonry is more or less self enlightenment and bettering the community. IF their way of life or ideology was corrupted or perverted, it should be expected when considering how deranged and egotistical our species is.

nice one.my dad was a mason for a long time,wanted me to join when i got a bit older,said hed be proud for me to,i remember asking him about it when i was a kid and he would never tell me no matter what.Has interested me over the years and am still contemplating applying at my local lodge.

Banned

I gotta agree with heat on this one
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
    I sort of find it funny that it took this long for you find out masonry is more or less self enlightenment and bettering the community. IF their way of life or ideology was corrupted or perverted, it should be expected when considering how deranged and egotistical our species is.
    If there is corruption and foul corporate criminals in masonry, they'll be high level and never come into contact with INF.

Personally I think its a front for one of those gay fight clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by SKANK HILL View Post
    I gotta agree with heat on this one
    you're a lowey protector,join the masons

I'm taking it on myself to CRAM and PASS the degrees at an amazing speed. At least to reach master mason. The 30th degree is very important to me so that I may excel in the higher ones.

Ancient one , perhaps you are just fine doing your kung-fu videos.... drunken style , remember ?????

Has anybody seen ancient one? Have you seen him on facebook talk to himself on just one status even? He'll go on and on about tablets of Enki to anything imaginable and it'll be just him typing up un-spaced paragraphs a'PLENTY to the point you actually worry for him on some 'this crazy dude need to settle down"

yet

I never told him that. All I said was for him to use proper punctuation and he blocked me LMAO

Since I posted up D@ Sessions Vol.2 , he's had this thing here about knocking me from saying that I ride Jiggas dick to calling me Crazy cuz he bandwagon jumped with Skamp and Fermi and Hot Cross Buns when they all called me crazy.LMAO look at that group of ppl ..........you dont even have to think about it lmfao

I already showed yall proof everyday now that I HUSTLE and keep BUSY. aaannnnndddd I find time to come back here and report back and keep up with yall. No , I don't know where TSA went but I can add up the change in your purse very quickly.

feel me? (no homo for you sick mf's out there)

Quote Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    Holy fucking Jesus shit fuck cunt. $1000 for anybody who can give me a name and/or more pictures. Sweet fucking Jesus God almighty.
    I'm thinking that's a dude with his boobs done and his junk tucked...

you're welcome.
    http://i.imgur.com/GdghXmu.jpg