Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: why Jay-Z will never be the GOAT :

-

Whatever. Get off Jay-Z's dick. Willie D of the Geto Boys is better than Jay-Z LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

^^ yo willie d is mad underrated !

on topic, Jay-Z lost on this one. came off mad sloppy compared to L.

Whatever. Get off Jay-Z's dick. Willie D of the Geto Boys is better than Jay-Z LOL.
    You just mad cause you know I'm right. In a battle, Jay would take down L just like he took down Nas.

-

Willie D is my favorite southern rapper. He always says funny lyrics LOL. Check out some of these funny lyrics of his from So What song.

Everytime i turn the radio on, i get hot. I'm sick of niggas bragging about what they got LOL. I came here to show and tell. Half of these muthafuckas broke as hell LOL. Most of these bitches scared to come to the hood LOL. You ain't real nigga, you's a cake LOL. You talk a lot of shit about scrapping and guns but if i slapped the fuck out you right now, you run hahahahahahahahahahaha. So what if you rich. Let me tell you something bitch LOL. A nigga don't feel like hearing that shit LOL. I could give a fuck about how tight your flow is LOL.

So what you filthy rich. So what you filthy bitch LOL. It ain't safe when you talking shit. Your bodyguard ain't nothing but a big old bitch hahahahahahahahahaha. Heard you got jumped on by a broad LOL. Now suddenly you got a record out and your ass is hard LOL. Cocksucking muthafucka, you a brand new fool LOL.

He dissed dead black guy Rodney King in 1992 on a song called Fuck Rodney King. Rodney is the guy that got beat up real bad by the white cops in Los Angeles in 1991. Willie D said on the song, fuck that nigga. Fuck that muthafucking sellout ho LOL. They need to beat his ass some more hahahahahahahahaha. Fool talking about stop the violence when niggas can't even shit in silence LOL. Fuck Rodney King in his ass LOL. When i see the muthafucka, i'm a blast LOL. God damn sellout on tv crying out for a cop. The same muthafuckas who beat the hell out ya. Now i wish they would've shot ya LOL. If the white man dressed you up to mess you up, i wouldn't be surprised if he sexed you up cause you look like your gay hahahahahahahahahaha. Letting them white folks tell ya what to say LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

LOL@you think Jay-Z defeated Nas hahahahahahahahahahaha. Everybody on here and in New York knows Nas won that battle.

Nah, Ether was a bunch of playground disses and gay-jokes. Jay spit facts about Nas' early shitty career. Plus the production on Ether fucking sucked.

-

I'm not even gonna bother arguing with you because it's obvious you have Jay-Z's dick in your mouth. He would probably let you suck his dick instead of Beyonce LOL. Prodigy's lyrics on Mobb Deep's Burn song shitted on Jay-Z when he said you a bitch ass nigga, i'll have you killed. All they'll have is your picture at the funeral. No casket, you bastards be missing LOL. You don't know me nigga but we about to change that shit. Wrap that nigga up like a package. Fuck all them niggas. Fuck all them faggots LOL. All of Mobb Deep's albums are better than Jay-Z's albums. Only thing Jay-Z can talk about is his money and materialism. He said on The Takeover song about Mobb Deep, you little fucks i got money stacks bigger than you. That was a weak diss.

When you back Jay ..all of a sudden its some "dick riding" or "dick sucking'

this nigga posted Willie D's shit word for word.

smh

trivial shit....

I also would rather listen to Willie D than Jay Z.

men lie women lie NUMBERS DONT

lmao

CJ, this will be the first time for you hearing this if you even bother listening to it..

Enjoy this masterpiece.

Everybody has different tastes. Not everybody is required to like something just cause a bunch of others do. lol I think his flow was better like 20 years ago, until he slowed it down so much it felt like he was going to fall asleep.

CJ is a backpacker, that much is for sure.

-

LOL@Check Two. I like Jay-Z's Can I Live song. That's one of the few songs i like from him. Reasonable Doubt and In My Lifetime are his best albums. It would've been interesting to see how his music would've been if he had stayed underground because he was better at doing underground music. Most of the songs on Reasonable Doubt are underground. Ain't No Nigga, Feelin It and Can't Knock The Hustle are the only songs on there that were for the radio.

CJ don't come at me with that Jay-Z dickriding shit because you're worse than I am with Willie D. Quoting and reciting every fucking queef from the guy and shit lol