Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When Did Jay-Z And LL Cool J Have Beef?

-

Default When Did Jay-Z And LL Cool J Have Beef?

I remember Canibus said Jay-Z's name when he mentioned the rappers that LL had beef with on 2nd Round Knockout song. I don't remember LL and Jay-Z having beef. When did this happen? I guess Canibus is the only one that knows about this imaginary beef LOL. KJR, i bet you think LL defeated Canibus with their battle LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

SHAOLIN STUDENT

word is is they battled backstage at some show
    C OF TRANQUILITY DROPPING OCTOBER 5TH 2010

LL wasn't too happy with Jay-Z's presidency at Def Jam but that was after that song.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

-

Only time I heard about Jay-Z and LL beefing is when Jay-Z was the president of Def Jam and LL had a problem with him not promoting his album. LL was like Jay-Z needs to do his job and stop rapping. I felt like even if Jay-Z had promoted LL's album, people still wouldn't have bought it hahahahahahahahahahaha. His albums that he's done after The G.O.A.T. album haven't sold well and LL is to blame for that, not Jay-Z. Black men don't wanna hear no soft shit when they're listening to rap and LL has made soft rap the last 5 albums. I don't know why he didn't stop rapping after The G.O.A.T. album because that was his last good album.

I was watching his Imagine That video yesterday from that album and there's some cute women in the video. I like the song too. I see he had female cute rapper Leshawn in the video doing the hook. I remember she had a problem with him not letting her be in his Doin It video from Mr Smith album since she rapped on the song. LL claims she was pregnant at the time and that's why he didn't have her in the video.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Black men don't wanna hear no soft shit when they're listening to rap and LL has made soft rap the last 5 albums. I don't know why he didn't stop rapping after The G.O.A.T. album because that was his last good album.
    I think no one wants to see 40/50 yr old men trying to appeal to teenage girls.

Shit is hilarious, sad and very fucked up at the same time.
    Ain’t nobody hardcorer than me - U-God

Quote Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
    12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
    Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.

SHAOLIN STUDENT
    C OF TRANQUILITY DROPPING OCTOBER 5TH 2010

Banned

jay z was worse than big wig racist jews when he was the head of def jam

legends were getting played and jay wasnt helping he was hiding out playing politics shitting on the artists that he was biting off that were bigger than him at a time

even LL today in syndicated cop tv show mode is a realer guy than jay z who has burned and been hated by every artist he ever came in contact with

trashbin carta holy fail was saved by samsung and LL would knock jiggas head off in a fair one and a battle even now

-

LOL@Angry posting a picture of Jay-Z at a awards show that LL was also at and LL is staring at him hahahahahahahahahahaha. I clicked on the link that Tombstone posted about LL and Jay-Z battling and LL lost to him. LL also judged a rap contest that Jay-Z lost when he was 15 years old.

Jay-Z does seem like a snake. After Joey Badass met with Jay-Z, Capital Steez merked himself.

-

Ancient One, i don't think LL is trying to appeal to teenage girls. I think he does love songs for women his age. My only problem with that is that he should only do a few love songs and the rest of his music should be hardcore like it was back in the day. If he expects to sell records, he shouldn't have had his latest album be mostly love songs because black men aren't gonna buy that. Like Canibus said, most of LL's fans wear high heels LOL. But i guess he doesn't care about selling records now because he's had several gold and platinum albums and he's making money from doing his tv show NCIS Los Angeles. He hasn't done any movies in awhile but he's gonna be in Sylvester Stallone and Robert Deniro's upcoming movie Grudge Match in December.

MaskedAvenger, i see you posted footage of him smiling from Deliver Us From Eva movie LOL. I love Gabrielle Union. That's my baby but she was evil in that movie. LL made her stop being evil. LL made me laugh when he ate her hot pork and beans because he said he likes hot food. Meagan Good's boyfriend ate Gabrielle's food and he was trying to climb up the tree because the food was hot LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by angry! View Post
    LL would knock jiggas head off in a fair one and a battle even now
    are you honestly trying to say that this man

couldnt beat anyone he wanted to in a fight?? look at him. he's clearly a gifted athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by tombstone View Post
    word is is they battled backstage at some show
    yep i heard the same thing.
    Jay-Z used to ambush/surprise LL at club venues and try to battle him or call him out.(Some day it was LL who would call jay-z out).

Depending on who you ask you’ll get different answers about who won.
    Some Say LL some Say Jz. But nothing ever reached wax/tracks

It only got beefy when Jay-z became prez of def jam
    man whatever happened to these labels ?
    badboy, aftermath, tommy boy, def jam, rock a fella, Jive, etc

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Jay Z pretty much used his position as a springboard for Rihanna's career and nothing else, because he knew that once she blew up, he was going to make millions off of her.

Veteran Member

My guess would be Jay was biting LL at some point