Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pusha T Feat. Kendrick Lamar - Nosetalgia[Prod. by Nottz

Default Pusha T Feat. Kendrick Lamar - Nosetalgia[Prod. by Nottz

G.O.O.D Music's Pusha T gives Hot 97 DJ Funk Flex the green light to blast off his Kendrick Lamar-assisted record 'Nosetalgia'. The Nottz-produced track will be appearing on Pusha's forthcoming debut solo album 'My Name Is My Name'.
    'Nosetalgia' features the two rappers looking back into their past. Pusha told HipHopDX: "We gave two perspectives [on the song]. [Kendrick Lamar] was giving more, looking from the inside of his home and how his family and his crusade through the drug epidemic affected him. I was giving you the junior high, high school start, showing you what it was and where I was at."
    Barring anymore delays, 'My Name Is My Name' is scheduled for release on October 8th. Plenty of other features to look forward to on the 12-track project including names like Young Jeezy, Kelly Rowland, The-Dream, and Pharrell. Take a listen to 'Nosetalgia' below.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Fire

Quote Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
    Fire
    +1

Really waiting for Pusha's album

Album version of the song

[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by Ancient One; 09-17-2013 at 03:28 AM.
    Ain’t nobody hardcorer than me - U-God

Quote Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
    12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
    Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.

Banned

beat = WACK

pusha t = fairy tale hustler rhymes that arent very good

kendrick lamar = sounds like a gay cab driver that just moved to the USA thats been screaming at potential cab fares all day

song = SUCKS

GOOD music is a talent pool of gay rappers with spotty sales history that ghostwrite kangay west lyrics... pusha t is gonna flop so hard hes gonna wanna retire and just write rhymes for gay rappers that make money

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

^^^lol

Nottz>>>

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Fuckin love that meme

Quote Originally Posted by angry! View Post
    kendrick lamar = sounds like a gay cab driver
    lol

this song isnt very good. i think pusha's album is gonna brick in all kind of ways. first, nobody who buys music gives a shit about this album. he was at his hottest right after "mercy." that was the time to ddrop a single. but then again, every sng i've heard so far from this album has been terrible. either the hook or the beat. he can still spit verses, definitely, but he can't seem to make a song for his lfie. so the album will probably be bad, with bad beat selection, bad hooks, bad concepts, and will sell 42 units -- 29 first week. it's dissapointing, because he;s always had potential but it is what it is.

malices album came out a few weeks ago and it aws weak as hell too. part of it was him posing as a preacher, but either way it felt like a boat with no oar. we always kinda knew pharrell was the lifeforce behind the clipse, but now its been confirmed. he's stoupe.

the only good thing out of these double failures is the fact that they're gonna have to scuttle back to mr williams and beg him for another batch of beats, and we'll prolly have new clipse in approx 18 months. as long as pharrell isnt out touring with robin thicke and daft punk.

Quote Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT View Post
    lol

this song isnt very good. i think pusha's album is gonna brick in all kind of ways. first, nobody who buys music gives a shit about this album. he was at his hottest right after "mercy." that was the time to ddrop a single. but then again, every sng i've heard so far from this album has been terrible. either the hook or the beat. he can still spit verses, definitely, but he can't seem to make a song for his lfie. so the album will probably be bad, with bad beat selection, bad hooks, bad concepts, and will sell 42 units -- 29 first week. it's dissapointing, because he;s always had potential but it is what it is.

malices album came out a few weeks ago and it aws weak as hell too. part of it was him posing as a preacher, but either way it felt like a boat with no oar. we always kinda knew pharrell was the lifeforce behind the clipse, but now its been confirmed. he's stoupe.

the only good thing out of these double failures is the fact that they're gonna have to scuttle back to mr williams and beg him for another batch of beats, and we'll prolly have new clipse in approx 18 months. as long as pharrell isnt out touring with robin thicke and daft punk.
    Yeah I basically agree. They're both dope, and clipse stuff is classic but i don't see their solo careers working out.

The Malice LP was okay, but who wants to hear all that preachiness on one album? Pushas will be better for production but they both really need that balance of Malices thoughtfulness and Pushas meanness, plus the neptunes making it sound right.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

PUSHAS ALBUM WILL BE CLASSIC AND SHIT ON ALL THE CLIPSE ALBUMs

I'm not gonna hate , Its a good track... i wouldn't think it would make it as a lead track for the album but who knows.

I'm still wondering how this collabo went down.
    Kendrick calls a bunch of rappers out & those rappers don't respond instead, they feature him on a track?

Call me old school but a call out is a call out regardless if its friendly or not.

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

Shaolin Master

Great beat!

Quote Originally Posted by chiba View Post
    I'm not gonna hate , Its a good track... i wouldn't think it would make it as a lead track for the album but who knows.

I'm still wondering how this collabo went down.
    Kendrick calls a bunch of rappers out & those rappers don't respond instead, they feature him on a track?

Call me old school but a call out is a call out regardless if its friendly or not.
    i'm guessing they recorded this long before that verse. even if not, kendrick didnt say "the rappers i mention after this are all wack and suck dick." he said they were his competition. why wouldnt push wana get on the track with him?

^ I'll drink to that...like i said im old school

cheers
    Last edited by chiba; 09-20-2013 at 02:21 AM.

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants