Thread: Why Do Blacks Think Bill O'Reilly Is A Racist?

-

Default Why Do Blacks Think Bill O'Reilly Is A Racist?

I never watch his show but from some of the footage i've seen of him on Youtube talking about ignorant blacks, he speaks the truth. I saw footage of him having a talk with Tavis Smiley about black on black crime and Trayvon Martin's death. Tavis was saying that he thinks blacks should have the right to use guns just like white people. Bill said but whites aren't killing blacks, blacks are killing blacks LOL. Tavis didn't have much to say after that. I've heard him speak about rap music and i guess that's why he had beef with Ludacris about doing a Pepsi commercial because he thinks a lot of rap is negative and he thinks it's bad for black youth.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Some people like to use the race card in any situation.

Veteran Member

Black and white thinking - literally

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Bill said but whites aren't killing blacks, blacks are killing blacks LOL. Tavis didn't have much to say after that.
    REally?

Im pretty sure he said something about how that is normal in that most whites are killed by whites, most mexicans are killed by mexicans, and that most blacks are killed by blacks etc

I dont expect you to grasp the concept though since youre an ignorant janitor and all.
    We do it for the people.

He talks in circles. He can't be directly racist because he'd lose his job. But its pretty obvious given how he reacts to rap music or black people committing crime.

Theres not a single fox news person that i wouldn't hack to death with a cleaver given half a chance. Bunch of atrocious looking whiny bitches and hacks.

Geraldo is OG.

-

Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard. Check Two, you trying to say Bill O'Reilly uses the race card or Tavis Smiley uses it?

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Geraldo is OG.
    Okay but why does he look like eddie murphy in whiteface?

The ABBOTT

i think a better question is why would anyone give a fuck what bill o rielly thinks?

Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

-

Well Bill O'Reilly speaks the truth about ignorant blacks and they don't wanna hear it.