Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I Met A Cute Black Woman On Craigslist Website

-

Default I Met A Cute Black Woman On Craigslist Website

I met her last week and we were intimate at her hotel. I had posted a ad on Craigslist saying that I wanna give women a foot massage and she responded saying she wanted me to massage her feet. So when we met and we went to her room, we talked for a minute and then I started massaging and kissing her feet. Then I told her to take her pants and shirt off and she did. I started kissing her body and then we kissed on the lips and I hadn't kissed a woman on the lips in a long time. Women that I've met in Virginia and Maryland don't like kissing on the mouth. Anyway this woman I met is from my hometown state Ohio and she's from Akron(Lebron James hometown). I spent the night with her this past Monday before she went back to Germany which is where she lives because she's in the military. She came to Maryland for business for her job. She told me she just got outta a relationship. So she isn't looking for one now. So I guess she just wanted me to massage her feet because she wanted a man to relax her. It sucks that she lives far away because I told her I wanna be in a relationship with her because she seems nice.

She told me she's thinking about moving back to america because she wants a new job. I'm gonna try to convince her to move to Maryland if she decides to move to america so we can see each other more and get to know each other so we can eventually be together. She said her mom wants her to move back to Akron but she doesn't wanna do that. I told her I haven't met a lot of black women in this area from Ohio. I responded to several Craigslist ads today that women posted saying they were looking for a man and I've gotten a few responses. Has any men on here met women on Craigslist before?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Is she hot? Nice tits? Nice clean pussy?

Any pictures?

'

I met her last week and we were intimate at her hotel. I had posted a ad on Craigslist saying that I wanna give women a foot massage and she responded saying she wanted me to massage her feet. So when we met and we went to her room, we talked for a minute and then I started massaging and kissing her feet. Then I told her to take her pants and shirt off and she did. I started kissing her body and then we kissed on the lips and I hadn't kissed a woman on the lips in a long time. Women that I've met in Virginia and Maryland don't like kissing on the mouth. Anyway this woman I met is from my hometown state Ohio and she's from Akron(Lebron James hometown). I spent the night with her this past Monday before she went back to Germany which is where she lives because she's in the military. She came to Maryland for business for her job. She told me she just got outta a relationship. So she isn't looking for one now. So I guess she just wanted me to massage her feet because she wanted a man to relax her. It sucks that she lives far away because I told her I wanna be in a relationship with her because she seems nice.

She told me she's thinking about moving back to america because she wants a new job. I'm gonna try to convince her to move to Maryland if she decides to move to america so we can see each other more and get to know each other so we can eventually be together. She said her mom wants her to move back to Akron but she doesn't wanna do that. I told her I haven't met a lot of black women in this area from Ohio. I responded to several Craigslist ads today that women posted saying they were looking for a man and I've gotten a few responses. Has any men on here met women on Craigslist before?

-

She got scared when I asked her about marriage because I asked her if she wanted a small wedding or a big wedding. She said she wants a small wedding and I was glad she said that because I can't afford a big wedding LOL. She is the type of woman I would marry because I really like her.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

One foot massage and you're talking about marriage? That must have been quite a pair of feet she had on her!

how much did she charge?

*eye roll*
    You met a cute black woman, she didn't kill you, and you wanna marry her...

I'm confused now. Do you think all cute black women evil golddiggers or not?
    http://i.imgur.com/GdghXmu.jpg

Banned

Can I come to the wedding CJ? There's no cute black women here only Maori's
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

CJ KISSED HIS FIRST GIRL AND NOW WANTS TO MARRY HER AFTER 24 HRs
    HOPEFULLY BROCK ATTENDS THE WEDDING AS A WITNESS FOR CJ

-

BeautiFlyB, just because i meet one nice cute black woman doesn't make me change my mind that most cute black women are evil LOL. Check Two, she didn't charge me anything. I don't wanna marry the woman just because she was intimate with me. I just asked her if she ever wanted to get married and she said yes.

Banned

CJ, did you fuck her?

-

No but i wanted to. I was supposed to spend the night with her 2 Fridays ago but she changed plans at the last minute because she sent me a email saying that she was gonna spend the weekend with her female friend. That's why i called her the night before to make sure we were gonna be together Friday night and she said yes. I even bought some condoms because i thought we might have sex and i threw them away since i won't be using them anytime soon LOL.

Banned

lol, cj, this started off sounding like a penthouse letter then ended disastrously.

so you got her to take all of her clothes off. what happened that you couldn't seal the deal with a completely naked woman in your bed?