Thread: Fuck the evil weed. It's time we parted.

Default Fuck the evil weed. It's time we parted.

Last night I smoked my last bit of weed that I had. I was gonna have a break after finishing off that weed because I've been smoking too much lately. Then when I was high I was thinking about how I can barely remember anything from my exquisite slut fucking adventures which I enjoyed during my recent overseas travels. I blame that entirely on weed. I was smoking it basically every night, which is a shitload more than I usually smoke it at home. I was sober or at most tipsy for all of those encounters with exquisite sluts. There's no reason I shouldn't remember them well. Except for all the fucking weed I smoked.

It's really fucked up. Those are the fondest memories of my life, only I don't really remember most of them. I realised last night that it's without a doubt one of the biggest regrets of my life, smoking all that weed which has erased a large part of my memories of that trip.

So I say fuck the evil weed, and at this point I'm thinking I might finally give it up for good.

Last edited by noel411; 09-30-2013 at 03:10 AM. Reason: forgot the important gifs

Don't blame the weed.
    Maybe its ur diet and a lack of essential vitamins that has ur brain cloudy for lace of a better term.

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

Pffft, fuck that shit. It was the weed. No doubt about it. I plainly noticed my brain was functioning at a lower level when I was smoking a lot. I had no short term memory at all. It's ridiculous when people say weed is harmless and whatever. It completely kills your brain. No doubt about it. No doubt when you're high it can stimulate your brain activity immensely. I've always found that I experience a level of clarity and focus when I'm high that just isn't there when I'm sober (often too much so because it makes me worry about shit I needn't worry about), but sadly at the same time it's killing your brain cells and fucking you up in the long run.

I'm not against the shit. It's a cool drug. Totally should be legal and whatever. It's been a part of my life for 16 years now. But I have absolutely no doubt it has erased a lot of what should have been priceless, golden memories, and for that reason I'm thinking it might be time to finally say goodbye to it.

Banned

Noel doesn't have any Amsterdam wank bank left that's messed up
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    fuck memories live in the present noel, and smoke a joint.
    The problem with that is that there's no exquisite slut fucking in the present.

stop smokin weed? u must be smoking crack

Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man