Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Jus Allah "Meanest Man Alive"

PRODIGAL SUN

I look forward to hearing new Jus Allah music but as a human-being, he's a piece of shit. His Twitter tweets are embarrassing. Dissing Planetary from Outerspace for putting music on the back-burner and leaving the tour last year to take a full-time job w/ 401k at Pepsi to provide for his 4 or 5 kids. At 38, who wants to be touring 6-months out of the year, away from their family, and making ends meet?

I've heard zero producers working with him on this new factitious MMA album that's quote-on-quote "almost" done. He burned bridges with the one guy helping him promote this album, Mac Danzig, that produced the track 180 and video to it for him. I'm sure he doesn't have the masters to that track or the final-cut of the video in his possession. You can probably bet that no producer out of Vinnie's camp will work with him.

How hard can it be to sign up for a Music Provider account and release some music through iTunes, Amazon, and press some albums independently? Outside of JMT, he hasn't released anything on his own. His first solo EP came out on Omnipotent. Hasn't worked with any producers from that since. His second solo LP was slapped together by Babygrande with Bomshot and Agallah after he flaked halfway through it. Every track that has been released since has been a feature where Internet Emcees have paid for verses.

He's delusional and incapable of putting out music.
    Last edited by madchild; 06-05-2015 at 10:49 AM.

^Yeah, dude's a douchebag.

I would listen to MMA if it ever actually drops, but I'm not really holding my breath about it either.

I mean Jus does kind of have a point about being shelved indefinitely, but his approach is totally wack and wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

PRODIGAL SUN

Jus Allah Interview on a Podcast. Just listened to the first minute so far but the interviewer can't even pronounce Jedi Mind Tricks/Jus Allah, so this can't be very informative.

http://lawsonentertainment.com/mmmh9/

Griselda Dinner Plates Brick Thunderbird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by madchild View Post
    Jus Allah Interview on a Podcast. Just listened to the first minute so far but the interviewer can't even pronounce Jedi Mind Tricks/Jus Allah, so this can't be very informative.

http://lawsonentertainment.com/mmmh9/
    Good interview. Good to hear the God speak on some shit.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

Veteran Member

Jus fell off a few years ago with the shopping list verses

Dont matter what he puts out now it will be wack and MMA aint never coming out as I bet he aint even done more then 4 tracks for it, its a myth

PRODIGAL SUN

At the end of that podcast, he says it will be released either this month (ie. June '15) or next. Lying through his teeth. He also said there's pretty much all unknown producers on it (Internet producers).

Not a good look but he is a perfectionist. Just incompetent at releasing his own material over the last 20 years.

^^"Unknown Producers???"

Fuck that!

Wow, dude wants this album to be completely unlistenable.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

PRODIGAL SUN

Release Date: 9-04-2015

http://jusallahmma.tumblr.com/

Tracklist:

Cans
    Thoughts
    Converted
    Danger
    180º (Psycho Les Beat)
    Therapy
    Days Like This
    When Winter’s Going
    Wine & Spirits
    Destiny

10 songs lmao, 2 of which we already heard. Tumblr distribution.
    Last edited by madchild; 08-18-2015 at 10:21 PM.

the producers are mostly unknown from what I've heard, but that doesn't mean the production will be shit. Jus supposedly has a good ear for beats. that art cover is shit, though. looks like spray paint

Banned

Jus can't even get a Crumple feature??
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

We've only heard one of those. I'm assuming that Thought isn't the same thing as Thoughtcrime.

Jus is getting my money. Been waiting a while to hear some new shit without him rocking with random bums.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Barry View Post
    We've only heard one of those. I'm assuming that Thought isn't the same thing as Thoughtcrime.

Jus is getting my money. Been waiting a while to hear some new shit without him rocking with random bums.
    From the sounds of things, "Thoughts" is Thought Crime and we heard and saw a video for 180 until Jus had a falling out with the video producer and MMA fighter Mac Danzig that took the video offline.

Quote Originally Posted by madchild View Post
    From the sounds of things, "Thoughts" is Thought Crime and we heard and saw a video for 180 until Jus had a falling out with the video producer and MMA fighter Mac Danzig that took the video offline.

If, so I'm still good. Just ordered a copy.

Jus has burned all bridges, lost contact with everybody. as dope of an MC as he is, I think he's got some serious emotional problems. could've at least jacked some nice C-Lance and Mr. Green beats before parting with that squad, but he got nothing. I don't even think C-Lance is going to let him use the original beat for 180

In 10 fucking years this man made 10 songs... smh!! I'll still will check out. With all his weirdness and falling off, he is still more entertaining than anyone else in aotp