Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blue Sky Black Death latest l.p. Glaciers out now.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Default Blue Sky Black Death latest l.p. Glaciers out now.

Dropped today on Fake Four. I special ordered mine today from Barnes and Noble. High expectations for this. You can check their Twitter web page for their tour dates..

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

lol, never knew these guys worked with Gucci Mane

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Yeah, they have been slowly but steadily building a reputation, I wish that unreleased Crooked I/Ill Bill l.p. they produced would come out.
    They also have a joint with Cam'ron and Noreaga called Valley of Kings.

^^ true crooked sounds dope on their beats

love BSBD especially that Lp with hell razah, definietly gon' check this out, 'noir' is great

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

BSBD FANs ARE FAGGITS

'

^PEED His pants when he 1st heard 'Ghosts Among Men'

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

....Kingston & Young God ARE real music....

BOOM !!!!

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    lol, never knew these guys worked with Gucci Mane
    Speak of the devil, this just leaked...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

They are performing in Williamsburg, Brooklyn on Friday the 18th, I missed them the last time they were here in New York. I hear they put on a good show. Would love to build with them.

Been listening to this a bit - some of it sounds like middle of the road electronica, the rest is good.

Gucci Mane track is killarrrr

Cameo Gallery show was dope. They are the most humble guys, not a single iota of hubristic disposition emanated from them. They have accomplished a lot in their seven years on the scene and they are all about their work. They are going straight back to the lab as soon as they get off of tour and working on more bangers. They expressed great disdain for Babygrande records and said that they have never even met Chuck Wilson. They signed all of my stuff and told me that if I see their stuff that came out on Babygrande in a store do not buy it, just download it because they never got paid for all of that stuff that they did over there. They said the only reason they got involved with them was because Babygrande was the only label that picked up the Holocaust project and they just kept going from there, but got off as soon as they could when they realized the fuckery that was going on over there. I asked them if they had any plans to do an instrumental for A Heap Of Broken Images disk II, they said they are not sure if they have those instrumentals any more, because they were from such a long time ago, they might be on an old hard drive some where. Of course, I had to ask about the Holocaust situation, they were like "we could do a documentary about that". I asked what the recording process was like, they said he was extremely lazy and just wanted to rush through everything. They said "not to be condescending, but Holocaust is bipolar/schizophrenic and really fucking crazy. It was tons of stress." They talked about how he stole their passports and mailed them with a threatening letter to the F.B.I., but fortunately for them Holocaust did not put enough postage on the envelope and it came back to the house. Their set was 45 minutes long and incorporated joints from Noir and Glaciers and a few remixes. they are in the Southern leg of their tour right now and if you are in that area, you should definitely check them out.

This is a nice album.

I enjoy their work with Nacho Picasso, thats mostly what i've heard. I'll have to check their other shit.

Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    Cameo Gallery show was dope. They are the most humble guys, not a single iota of hubristic disposition emanated from them. They have accomplished a lot in their seven years on the scene and they are all about their work. They are going straight back to the lab as soon as they get off of tour and working on more bangers. They expressed great disdain for Babygrande records and said that they have never even met Chuck Wilson. They signed all of my stuff and told me that if I see their stuff that came out on Babygrande in a store do not buy it, just download it because they never got paid for all of that stuff that they did over there. They said the only reason they got involved with them was because Babygrande was the only label that picked up the Holocaust project and they just kept going from there, but got off as soon as they could when they realized the fuckery that was going on over there. I asked them if they had any plans to do an instrumental for A Heap Of Broken Images disk II, they said they are not sure if they have those instrumentals any more, because they were from such a long time ago, they might be on an old hard drive some where. Of course, I had to ask about the Holocaust situation, they were like "we could do a documentary about that". I asked what the recording process was like, they said he was extremely lazy and just wanted to rush through everything. They said "not to be condescending, but Holocaust is bipolar/schizophrenic and really fucking crazy. It was tons of stress." They talked about how he stole their passports and mailed them with a threatening letter to the F.B.I., but fortunately for them Holocaust did not put enough postage on the envelope and it came back to the house. Their set was 45 minutes long and incorporated joints from Noir and Glaciers and a few remixes. they are in the Southern leg of their tour right now and if you are in that area, you should definitely check them out.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

'

Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    Lmfao