I let him have a pass cuzza "all me" and now he gets NO PASS. Im seriously pissed that this soft nigga got a pass and then went and fucked my first famous broad that IIIIiiiiii was gonna fuck,.

...this some bullshit. Drizzy went too far now. LMAO

I got the Diss on Deck and as soon as its strike 3 , Im releasing the kraken on this mf

#TRUST

I got enough famous fans now that I'll cause a dent off this diss.best believe its going to be WELL CRAFTED.

Drake fucks 50 his producer and thats afact. watch the nardwuar interview when Nard gives Drizzy a beat it jacket and then Drizzy puts cuz 50 dont get one too.

I would hate to get any buzz of a Drake diss. I'll just send it directly to him. My fame comes from just being me and nobody else. Its all about Digital @fterLife

Sosa , its acceptable to have gotten boners off of her sesame street footage pre-fresh prince - iiiif you the same age as her. she like a year older than me and neither of us aga

Im putting the hoojuuu hex on this weak mf in my diss if he dont act right and make this up to the Young Lord INF.straight up