Thread: Blue Chips 2 in November; Bronson debuts two songs

Banned

Default Blue Chips 2 in November; Bronson debuts two songs

DAAAMNNNN!!!!

Currently on his 2 High 2 Die Tour, Action Bronson chose to deliver some goodies in Toronto. Unveiling two new songs off his upcoming mixtape, the rapper treated the crowd to both a smooth tune and an upbeat 1960s-inspired record.

The first song performed samples “Give Me One Reason” by Tracy Chapman, and the latter samples Lou Bega’s “Mambo No. 5.”

Blue Chips 2, Bronson’s soon to release mixtape, will be available in November

The Godfathers...MMA...Blue Chips 2. if Roc Marciano drops Marci Beaucoup this year, it's over. East Coast wins again!!

Is shaq going to be in it?

Wu Vatican

sonnnn i wasnt sure what to expect with that Mambo No. 5....but maaaaan this dude. if someones gonna says hes not a top 5 rapper right at this moment. suck an egggggg
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

too escited for bc2

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    sonnnn i wasnt sure what to expect with that Mambo No. 5....but maaaaan this dude. if someones gonna says hes not a top 5 rapper right at this moment. suck an egggggg
    repped

Bronson is killing it with everything he puts out

Bronson is a beast right now! That Pee Wee Herman dance he did on that Mambo joint is classic. Im watchin that movie with my daughter as we speak. He's on some other shit right now.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Is shaq going to be in it?
    lol

props to the white ghostface
    puts on a great show & music

not to sound like a prick but its not mambo no.5 its 'Tequila' by the champs.

cheers
    Last edited by chiba; 10-03-2013 at 05:58 PM.

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

Wu Vatican

^ i was almost going to say....
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.