Thread: Dopest Femcees - Past & Present

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

RAH DIGGAZ DOPEST TRACK JERZ STYLE

THE LAST CHICK RIPS THIS TRACK

CHICK WHO RIPPED IT ON THE LAST DOOM ALBUM

&
    THE CLASSIC FEMCEE TRACK

-

I wanna fuck Rah Digga so bad LOL. I wonder if she's still with Young Zee. I wanna fuck Lady Luck too. Peace to Rah Digga and Lady Luck, two ill female mc's. Too bad Lady Luck can't get any albums out. I really like the clothes Rah Digga wore in Imperial video with Busta Rhymes. I would like to see her with just a bra and panties on because she got a nice body. I was looking at Foxy Brown's Chyna Doll album pictures today and i was thinking about what i could do to her during sex LOL. There's one picture i really like that has her sitting down with only a bra and panties on and she's barefoot. She had a sexy body back then and i would love to massage and kiss her feet. I've seen some footage of her on Youtube doing a couple of interviews that were 2 or 3 years old and she's gained weight and she isn't as cute as she used to be. I saw this old interview on Youtube that she did on Rap City when Joe Clair interviewed her at a restaurant and her brother was with her. She was hot back then. I think the interview was in 1996 because they talked about her Ill Na Na album.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

BeautiFlyB, nice picture of MC Lyte. Ruffneck, I Go On, Cold Rock A Party remix with Missy Elliott are the only songs i like by her. She's cute. I saw this movie she did with Wood Harris called Train Ride and it was about 3 black guys and 3 black women getting together for a party and drinking and playing truth or dare. I felt so bad for MC Lyte because she got raped by 2 black guys that were Wood Harris's friends and she was drunk when it happened because Wood put something in her drink. So she didn't remember what happened but when she found out about it, she ended up killing herself.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Rah Digga

"There are artists that speak out against things all the time but they get dismissed as “haters” or “irrelevant”. I just recently released a track called “New Hoes” which is a cover of Kanye’s “New Slaves” attacking the social acceptance of kids twerking but it will come and go on the blogs until someone who is more visible to this generation speaks out about it."
    -Rashia Fisher aka Rah Digga-
    Last edited by Killa BB; 10-09-2013 at 06:57 PM.
    http://i.imgur.com/GdghXmu.jpg

There aren't really many good female rappers to be honest.

Bahamadia

"Eighty-five percent of the time, I’m inspired by beats. But I’m also influenced by passages from the Bible or other books. Basically God is present in my life. And I don’t even consider myself an underground artist. I just feel like I haven’t gotten my time yet. In terms of the people that are shining now, that’s in God’s plan for them to be shining at this particular time. I have a great deal of respect for anybody that’s doing something original and doing something productive with their lives. How they choose to communicate to the world may not be how they express themselves behind the scenes."
    -Antonia Reed aka Bahamadia-

Where are the present ones? Most of the ones listed in here are from 20 years ago.

PRODIGAL SUN

Last edited by BrokenWrists; 10-09-2013 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Where are the present ones? Most of the ones listed in here are from 20 years ago.
    That oughta tell you something...

-

I just listened to Rah Digga's New Hoes song that BeautiFlyB posted and she speaks the truth about young black women. Young black women are pathetic but even older black women are pathetic LOL. Parents are to blame for the way their kids act because if they don't discipline them, they will grow up to be ignorant and unemployed.

My all time fav will always be Rah digga

Some to check out that I've worked with
    Bleeding heart bliss
    Eye m woman
    Ensilence
    Desdamona
    Lady flip side
    Sima lee

Lightbulb Craven's favorite female emcees