Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So..

Default So..

Outta no where my ex messages me from her sidekick saying she found old freestyles I recorded on her computer and started suckin digital cock about how good i used to be.. Anyways i'm dead silent and debating whether to respond because I made the mistake of lending this spoiled slut cash, a lot of it - funds she never payed back, and cut comm with me afta

So I type some bullshit funnies and make her laugh and all of a sudden she invites me to some party she's throwing for her birthday..

Now give me some muthafuckin feedback on the possibilties

A) I should roll, and get that money back (forcefully)
    B) She wants to fuck.
    C) She wants to fuck to repay me
    D) She misses the hard fucking I gave her
    E) She's going to have some dudes jump me
    F) I should roll, fuck so she thinks she doesn't have to repay me, then take the money forcefully and leave
    G) Take a shit in her sink

I just got hit up by an ex too. If its worth it then go to that party and smash one more time and just to get even , work it in on how you need some dough or jusst look for dough and jack that bitch. Plus , takin a random shit will not hurt either.

Make sure to get something outta all this though. More than just one thing that is.

dood she missis you she want you woman take money that what they do it kinda like how fish swim or why wutang is the 2nd greates it nature go get that ass she ows you that much
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Quote Originally Posted by eVoL View Post
    Outta no where my ex messages me from her sidekick saying she found old freestyles I recorded on her computer and started suckin digital cock about how good i used to be.. Anyways i'm dead silent and debating whether to respond because I made the mistake of lending this spoiled slut cash, a lot of it - funds she never payed back, and cut comm with me afta

So I type some bullshit funnies and make her laugh and all of a sudden she invites me to some party she's throwing for her birthday..

Now give me some muthafuckin feedback on the possibilties

A) I should roll, and get that money back (forcefully)
    B) She wants to fuck.
    C) She wants to fuck to repay me
    D) She misses the hard fucking I gave her
    E) She's going to have some dudes jump me
    F) I should roll, fuck so she thinks she doesn't have to repay me, then take the money forcefully and leave
    G) Take a shit in her sink
    If I was in your position I would hope for B, although seeing as you live in LA, it's most likely gonna be E, but I would risk it, turn up and choose G.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

I'm reallllyy itching to take a dump in her sink then lock the door and climb out the window and leave

Her shit is still on private so here's an aight pic of her, she's on the right:

That was a poor attempt to conceal her face, she looks good though, is that her mother next to her?

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Yeah

Option F & G ... E would be fucked up though

Go to her party carrying heat or a knife, just in case you get jumped. If she comes on to you, fuck her hard. Then after you come mention the money she owes you. Tell her forget about it, we're even now. And if she asks what you mean, tell her how she's a fucking whore. Then on your way out, break something of value and jet.

That's the Jasper way.

I feel as if I should pay you that counseling advice.

She does look good though. Makes me wonder why you broke up. Oh right, she was a filthy slut, now I remember.

Go with F. Definatly F.
    gone.

Not an accurate representation of white people.

Dirk is a natural born pimp. I heard he even makes his 14 year old sister work the mean streets of Alkmaar.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Jasper View Post
    Dirk is a natural born pimp. I heard he even makes his 14 year old sister work the mean streets of Alkmaar.
    Not only my sister, but every damn girl in my family. Bring me the money bitches!
    gone.

Not an accurate representation of white people.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Jasper View Post
    Go to her party carrying heat or a knife, just in case you get jumped. If she comes on to you, fuck her hard. Then after you come mention the money she owes you. Tell her forget about it, we're even now. And if she asks what you mean, tell her how she's a fucking whore. Then on your way out, break something of value and jet.

That's the Jasper way.
    I agree...also take a piss all over her room when the party is bumping and everyone is wasted...

I did to this chick I kinda knew but she and her friends where hogiing the bathroom snorting yay...and they seen I needed to go...but they were telling me to wait as others entered and left as I stood there until I got mad heated and said fuck this I pissed all over her bed room carpet bed chair TV one of them long ass pisses...Thank God no one caught me I took forever and felt so good after they discovered it later that night I overheard them talking about it HAHAHAHAHA