Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Black Knights - Medieval Chamber Tracklist

This is much better than I expected. Flames!

Peace CT

Anybody know if this CD is getting a physical release? Peace

Killer shit
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    These niggas will be forever wack. The end.

hater

PRODIGAL SUN

I was told the cure was close to completion.

Quote Originally Posted by josborne3680 View Post
    Anybody know if this CD is getting a physical release? Peace
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    The album will be released in multiple formats, including CD, vinyl, 32-bit digital formats and cassette.
    I really hope that they mix and master this album properly, so that these beats will not go to waste.

Quote Originally Posted by grt05 View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if the new Clan album sounded something like this. Not bad, not bad at all.

Prospect

Quote Originally Posted by pyrex visionist View Post
    this production >>>>
    hope they remove that echo effect on album version and mix it better.
    wow, whole album produced by frusciante coming in december.
    thanks for the post.
    I don't see "never let go" in the album tracklisting, so I wouldn't count on it.

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

Liking this.

Prospect

fire! doc doom would of ripped this shit.

Frusciante explained his years of education and growth as a solo musician since leaving the band dynamic—and why he’ll never go back. "When it comes down to it I probably have a lot more in common with old classical composers from the 1700s than I do with the rock stars of today," he said. "I don't even think of the guitar in the same way anymore. I’ve learned to think more like a pianist, where I have a wider view of music." That view has recently opened another door for Frusciante, as album producer for the Wu-Tang Clan-affiliated hip-hop group Black Knights. Their first collaboration, "The Medieval Chamber," will release on indie label Record Collection in December.

For the last six months, I only make hip-hop now. But it’s been a year that I’ve been working with these artists called Black Knights. And we’ve had a really successful collaboration. [...] Due to technology, we have a musical relationship in which nobody tells anybody what to do, nobody restricts anybody, nobody argues with anybody. My job is making the music, their job is rapping, and we don’t get in each other’s way at all. We all want to hear the same record, is how I think of it. [...] I wouldn’t be any happier if I had, like, Ice Cube or Ol’ Dirty Bastard. I love their raps as much as I love any of the rapping on old records that I love. It’s the music that I want to hear, and I can go in any direction that I want with it. The rules of hip-hop are really pleasing for me and they allow me to be completely free. Hip-hop, like rock music, it can absorb any style. And I think it can do so even better than rock music can. And so I can make it synthpop, I can make it totally abstract and weird stuff, I can make it purely sound with no melody, I can make it rock, I can make it whatever I want. It’s the form of music where I can be completely free. My main interest is in polyrhythms and grooves and sound. And that’s another reason I would never be in a rock band. Because in a rock band you have to attend to pitch and rhythm. But in these modern times with musical technology being what it is, we have the gift of being able to attend to sound and the details of rhythm. When you’re in a band you tell the drummer, “I want this kind of beat,” or something. But with technology I can actually make exactly the beat that I want to make, that grooves and slows down and speeds up exactly how I want it to, exactly conforming to my imagination, not just like a sort of a copy of my imagination or an interpretation of my imagination. It’s actually what I’m hearing in my head is what’s coming out the speakers. So making hip-hop, this is like the funnest musical collaboration I’ve ever had with anybody in my life. And it’s the purest.
    Last edited by grt05; 11-01-2013 at 09:25 PM.
    It's the god, god.

Veteran Member

This is tuff

Found another dope track produced by John Frusciante featuring RZA, Masia One, Kinetic 9, Rugged Monk

Quote Originally Posted by wt36 View Post
    fire! doc doom would of ripped this shit.

Hope its dope...can't count on this though

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Niksdavan View Post
    I don't see "never let go" in the album tracklisting, so I wouldn't count on it.
    Probably couldn't clear the sample.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -