Thread: Would Ya'll Men Kill Yourselves If You Never Had Sex? LOL

-

Default Would Ya'll Men Kill Yourselves If You Never Had Sex? LOL

This question is for guys only who love cute women. I wouldn't kill myself if i never had sex because there's other things more important. I love cute slim women and there's a lot of them i wanna have sex with but i know i won't.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Wow. Mods please. There's 19 worse threads on the first page of gen chat and you move this here? Why?

Unless CJ knows his place and started the thread here, then I said nothing.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

CJ is very unfairly discriminated against on this forum.

So am I since the whole little faggoty uproar over my picture/gif posting. I'm now the only person on here who's not allowed to post pictures of girls anywhere in gen chat, and now even my text posts are getting deleted if they're not relevant to the thread. Fucken gay shit.

Some of the mods here can be straight up fags at times, and abuse their powers very unfairly. It's really not cool at all. It's quite pathetic actually.

-

I don't even get upset about these faggots dissing me because i've been dissed worse by ignorant black men. So i'm used to the ignorance. But it's good to see a few people like me. Like Willie D's album title says Loved By Few, Hated By Many LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

As much as i diss black women, i really don't like dissing them because i love them and i always will. It's ok if they don't want me. Black women are the most beautiful women on the planet even though their attitudes are shitty. But i put some of the blame on black men for the reason black women are angry at black men because so many black men have cheated on black women and abused them. So i don't blame black women for being mad at black men. I just want black women to stop thinking all black men are bad because they aren't. Give new black men that you meet a chance to prove that they will treat you right.

Black men need to stop cheating on black women because their woman may not be giving them good sex. If your woman is good and the sex isn't good, that doesn't make it ok to cheat on her. Most black men that cheat don't like the sex because most black men want black women to suck their dick and some black women don't like doing that. I'm the type of guy that doesn't need sex often and i'm not gonna beg my woman to give me some if she doesn't want to. Sometimes black women aren't in the mood for sex and sometimes you have to wait until they get in the mood for sex. Sometimes a black woman will surprise a black man with sex when he leasts expects it. Also black men need to stop expecting black women to cook and clean for them. Learn to do that yourself. I don't need a black woman to cook and clean for me. Even though i don't know how to cook, when i'm hungry i can heat up some food in the microwave or go to a fast food place.

Females cheat just as much as dudes do.

If a chick doesn't give blow jobs though, she most likely has a lot of issues.

-

So if a woman doesn't suck dick, something is wrong with her? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.