Thread: Method Man & Redman smoke a 24 carat gold blunt

Banned

Default Method Man & Redman smoke a 24 carat gold blunt

More shit about Meth smoking Weed. That's all Meth does now, I think that damn movie (as funny as it is) screwed up his whole career. All his LP's have been garbage, Blackout 2 isn't half as good as the first, and all his features are nowhere near what he was pre-2001.

Quote Originally Posted by muscularghandi View Post
    More shit about Meth smoking Weed. That's all Meth does now, I think that damn movie (as funny as it is) screwed up his whole career. All his LP's have been garbage, Blackout 2 isn't half as good as the first, and all his features are nowhere near what he was pre-2001.
    Lol, true for the most part but Meth was about weed since he's been in the game. In potential he could have been one of the most complete mc's ever if he was more focused. He even admitted himself that he would slack off while writing verses. Meth and Red have always been potheads and they (especially Method Man) can say he wants to get rid of this image all he wants, but he's just lying to himself.

I mean look at this cover. Without this shit it would not have been Methical

Quote Originally Posted by muscularghandi View Post
    More shit about Meth smoking Weed. That's all Meth does now

You do realize that the word "Method" in his name is a derivative for a localized term on Staten Island for Marijuana, don't you?

Of course you don't.

This guy has always been about weed, from the jump off.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I never liked how some people who smoke weed make it there whole persona, and feel they need to talk and tell everyone about how they smoke weed 24/7. If you smoke you smoke, just be cool about it. I like the way Prodigy and nas talk about weed, they real slick about it, just blending it into there rhymes.

Secondly, I can't stand the whole red n meth thing. Methodman should of stuck with the clan and streetlife and Redman should have done his own thing, instead of trying to be the rap cheech and chong.

I love how Reggie already had a blunt in his mouth on the pic with gold blunt.

I wonder how it tasted?

Metallic, I bet.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Shhheeeeiiiiit, they must've been coughing for about 2 days straight after smoking that gold blunt!

Should we donate money to help cure the ills of the world or should we smoke a 24k gold blunt? Hmmmm