Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: wutangcorppork.com, don't get swined AKA WU CORP IS THE ONE AND ONLY OFFICIAL WU SITE

Wow @ Rgu

DLAH comment on facebook page:

"the difference IS WUTANGCORP.COM for years has been a fanbase site and RUN BY FANS... THEY GOT RZA DO TO A DROP AND to make it look official when it's NOT.!!! IT'S WUTANG TAKING BACK THE BRAND... MUCH RESPECT TO DIVINE POWER RZA MOOK AND POPA WU... I BEEN GOING BACK IN FORTH WITH THEM FOR YEARS AT THAT SITE. THEY DO NOTHING TO PROMOTE WUTANG .. ALL THEY DO SIT ON THE FORUMS AND DISS WUTANG CLAN..... that's it. THEY DISS WU AFFILIATES AND NOW THINK THERE BETTER THAN WUTANG ....it's wild. FINALLY THE REAL CLAN IS TAKING SHIT BACK."
    Nobody fucks with The Realest fan of Wu, R-G-to the U, two thousand and two !

lol this is to funny..

Hahahaha I have to give probs to RGU holding it down for the corp even after he got banned lol
    Last edited by TheFunkyDrummer; 10-23-2013 at 08:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rgu2002 View Post
    DLAH comment on facebook page:

"the difference IS WUTANGCORP.COM for years has been a fanbase site and RUN BY FANS... THEY GOT RZA DO TO A DROP AND to make it look official when it's NOT.!!! IT'S WUTANG TAKING BACK THE BRAND... MUCH RESPECT TO DIVINE POWER RZA MOOK AND POPA WU... I BEEN GOING BACK IN FORTH WITH THEM FOR YEARS AT THAT SITE. THEY DO NOTHING TO PROMOTE WUTANG .. ALL THEY DO SIT ON THE FORUMS AND DISS WUTANG CLAN..... that's it. THEY DISS WU AFFILIATES AND NOW THINK THERE BETTER THAN WUTANG ....it's wild. FINALLY THE REAL CLAN IS TAKING SHIT BACK."

DLAH is such a fuckboy.. somebody really needs to put that idiot down

And Reps the RGU!

man ripped that other site to bits hahaha

I'm down with this place since year 2003 and not going nowhere! Every fuckin day I use to come here, even when I was banned for 6 monthes... Must to protect my (our) favorite forum board!

Is Wu-Tang Brand beefing with Cilvaringz or the fans here?

Either way fuck them. This is the most popular wu site! Nobody gives a flying fuck if GZA or RZA don't approve. Good luck with their unpopular site and shambolic 20th anniversary though.

Wutangbrand is so touched by my comments and too mad at me LMAO
    They left crabby comments under every picture on my instagram!

Motha fuckaz even hate on original wu-wear leather jackets WTF

ahh I see what they're doing now...they're trying to push the brand to make more money by shedding of the sites and forums that have been holding it down for over a decade...its cool, they can do whatever shitty marketing gimmick they want, it won't change shit around here on our forum...unless the place gets closed down.

That pig thing someone actually wasted their time making. Wu peeps have known about this site since I showed them back around 2002-probably would have liked to take it over, but when that didn't happen, peeps get attitudes, because they just are not as good when it comes to sites and the computer thing. I don't see any sites being able to knock this one down, because there are too many people here for too long.

This is straight up unprofessional idiotic coonery. Whats worse is them doing this under the premise of representing a brand. A legite llc wouldnt operate like this,its a bad look.for the whole wu movement,this is what die hard fans do,not representatives of the collective...distasteful, ringz,if I were u, id screen save this for future reference just to be on the safe side and id hope the generals check these weed carriers for their uncivilized antics...i get that rza is tryna feed niggaz from around his way but when it comes to a legitimate brand like wu wear,dont let hood niggas with no proprietor experience run your shit, theyll burn every bridge. Real talk

And yeah man. Good job RGU

No matter what this is always going to be the wu tang website people always come to, and if anything by making that pic it's only going to make more people come here.
    Last edited by hectis; 10-23-2013 at 09:52 AM.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Bwahahahaha seen this on facebook LMAO!!

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Bwahahaha they are deleting any positive comments about wucorp