Thread: Babymama Craziness...

Default Babymama Craziness...

Aight Men... I gotta question... On some real real...

MOST of the males I know that have kids, but are not still with the mother of the kid(s), have always got these amazing stories about how their BM's be wildin' the fuck out... Usin the babies as manipulation tools... destroying property... improper spending of support money... property destruction... WTF!

Me... I do not even speak to or see these niggas... no contact, no drama... I don't even collect... so I know nothing of these shenanigans nor have I ever had the urge to behave as they say these women are...

So my question is this... for those of you who have BM's... do you ever tend to embelish the character of your kids' mom to make her seem nuts to everyone else... because if that shit is happening to me... me and a baseball bat need to make a few trips... Just kiddin'...

But really... wtf is happening...
    http://i.imgur.com/GdghXmu.jpg

Veteran Member

Where I'm from, some BMs do things like act reckless, loud, and disrespectfull. They use babies as barganing chips, no doubt. They seem to view a relationship as a process for gettin money.

Rza "Only plant your seed deep inside fertile soil."

^exactly. that's why i made the fertility thread.

ppl shit up someones name to feel better about themselves or make themselves look good but i dont see why you wouldn't be just as much of a douche as a douche women that has your kids cause you guys were at the same level of douchity to interact at one point, intimately

i went out with an insane girl, she sprung it on me late but im still a douche for going out with her.

bitch said she wanted my kid, didn't even matter if i was with her she just wanted the kid ahahahahAHHAH!
    what a fuckin geek.
    like i would leave my kid with YOUR pathetic ass.

imagine that. you first born kid. With a douche.
    LOL

but im just a big a douche for putting my dick in her, protected though....oh yeah.

'

B...

The answers to all of your questions have already been answered by the one and only

God-Body "Tariq Nasheed"

check out his pod casts: http://www.macklessons.mypodcast.com/

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    ^exactly. that's why i made the fertility thread.

ppl shit up someones name to feel better about themselves or make themselves look good but i dont see why you wouldn't be just as much of a douche as a douche women that has your kids cause you guys were at the same level of douchity to interact at one point, intimately

i went out with an insane girl, she sprung it on me late but im still a douche for going out with her.

bitch said she wanted my kid, didn't even matter if i was with her she just wanted the kid ahahahahAHHAH!
    what a fuckin geek.
    like i would leave my kid with YOUR pathetic ass.

imagine that. you first born kid. With a douche.
    LOL

but im just a big a douche for putting my dick in her, protected though....oh yeah.

You remind me of something that happened to me a few yrs ago. I was standing at a bus stop down town talking to my friend and ready to go home, when this chick kept eyeing me. She was ugly and had huge eyes and a mouth that stretched almost from ear to ear - UUUUGGGGLLLLYYYY!!

As she kept eyeing me and walking around to get my attention, I still ignored her, cuz at first I didn't know what was up. Is she psychotic? What is she doing?

Anyway, she finally approached me and asked "Do you play basketball?" This is a question I get fairly often being a 6ft5 black male. I said I used to. Then she went on to say that SHE WANTED MY BABY!!!

What a low-down hoe!!! First of all, she was ugly, then she acted crazy staring at me an shit, then she asked if I played ball (she must have saw dollar signs in me), then she wanted my baby...I mean she did not even talk about a relationship; she just wanted my sperm!!!!

The gall of these chicks these days!! They show their tru intentions. They are just straight up whores who wanna get pregnant (maybe for financial gain from the government)!!

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    You remind me of something that happened to me a few yrs ago. I was standing at a bus stop down town talking to my friend and ready to go home, when this chick kept eyeing me. She was ugly and had huge eyes and a mouth that stretched almost from ear to ear - UUUUGGGGLLLLYYYY!!

As she kept eyeing me and walking around to get my attention, I still ignored her, cuz at first I didn't know what was up. Is she psychotic? What is she doing?

Anyway, she finally approached me and asked "Do you play basketball?" This is a question I get fairly often being a 6ft5 black male. I said I used to. Then she went on to say that SHE WANTED MY BABY!!!

What a low-down hoe!!! First of all, she was ugly, then she acted crazy staring at me an shit, then she asked if I played ball (she must have saw dollar signs in me), then she wanted my baby...I mean she did not even talk about a relationship; she just wanted my sperm!!!!

The gall of these chicks these days!! They show their tru intentions. They are just straight up whores who wanna get pregnant (maybe for financial gain from the government)!!

i bet she looked like this too

Veteran Member

Oh, just to let you know how tha story ended. I looked around, saw a bus that was going in my direction and jetted without a reply for dat hoe.

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    Oh, just to let you know how tha story ended. I looked around, saw a bus that was going in my direction and jetted without a reply for dat hoe.
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

That shit is unbelievable... her behavior I mean... I wish this shit was caught on film... some of the shit I hear of is just remarkable!
    http://i.imgur.com/GdghXmu.jpg

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeautiFlyB View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

That shit is unbelievable... her behavior I mean... I wish this shit was caught on film... some of the shit I hear of is just remarkable!

She shocked me!!

I mean, what type of female asks that shit?

'

I personally dedicate this podcast to TSA:

http://www.mypodcast.com/fsaudio/mac...102-283240.mp3

Veteran Member

lol