View Poll Results: Who would you respect more? (see post)

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Girl A

4 40.00%
  • Girl B

6 60.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sluts

Default Sluts

Who do you have more respect for?

A. A horny slut who will fuck anybody, anywhere, if she feels like it. Not a trashy slut who just fucks anybody who shows any interest in her, just for the sake of it. But a genuinely horny slut who loves to fuck and doesn't hold back. Doesn't give a fuck what people think about her, and doesn't worry about other people's standards and morals. When she fucks she doesn't hold back, just enjoys it to the fullest, and doesn't worry about it for a second afterwards.

B. The same girl, with the same desires, except she's conservative, or at least semi-conservative, because she's worried about what other people think about her, and how she feels about herself. She has a system whereby she decides whether she will or won't fuck, based on how long she's known a guy, how much time she's spent with him etc. She won't fuck on the first date, even if she really wants to. She has a certain point she'll go to on that date, but then she'll cut it off so that the dude won't think she's a slut (or so she thinks), and so she can tell herself that she's not a slut. Every time she fucks a guy she worries about whether or not she should have done it.

I don't think I even need to say how much more I'd respect girl A.

Of course Girl A.

Girl B has a common problem, of thinking that the fact that all she has to offer is pussy is some sort of problem. Also its a control thing, women try to have some power in the relationship by setting a shitty precedent like that. If you're a bitchy kind of guy you'll go for that but often it backfires because the girl might suck at sucking and fucking and then shes dumped anyway.

Better to find out if you're sexually compatible sooner rather than later, otherwise its just a waste of time listening to the bitch ramble on about fucking nothing for hours and hours.

Whats the longest you dated a girl before fucking? I went 5 dates last year but she was crazy hot.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

i have to say b... ive been with a fewgirls like b... i love conservative girls, who are in need of corruption

just re reading your b statement.. the girls ive been with who where conservative didnt feel bad or regretted sleeping with guise..

its about trust and teh connection shared...ie ive spoken / roleplayed / did extreme sexual shit (making her puke up with my cock wedged down her throat, while i r holding her nose.. whlle she gags and drenches my cock and balls in her puke.. not letting her escape) my current women is far from a slut.. shes been with 2 guys beisdes me.. her ex hubby... andanother dude like 5 yearsago...

kinky/dirty/erotic/fun girls are not all sluts.. you can make them into personal sluts.. but that doesnt mean they will do that with everyone

ie.my ex in america (daisha) me n her where pretty extreme.. loads of public fun...when we broke up.. she got married less than 2 years later.. to a guy i met.. anyway.. i asked about if she did all the kinky stuff me n her used to do with her hubby. she said no... that was only ever wit me...

other ex's who i had fun with, say similar things.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    Of course Girl A.

Girl B has a common problem, of thinking that the fact that all she has to offer is pussy is some sort of problem.never met any girls who find it a problem...maybe its the 'B' girls u go for Also its a control thing, women try to have some power in the relationship by setting a shitty precedent like that. relationships = equal power.. if u want to be insole control.. then your better off being single.. due to the god/ego complex ofwanting all the say... If you're a bitchy kind of guy you'll go for that but often it backfires because the girl might suck at sucking and fucking and then shes dumped
    bitches suck full stop... male or female..why do people get in relationshops and justargue all the time.. lulz at them calling that 'love'
    anyway.

Better to find out if you're sexually compatible sooner rather than later, otherwise its just a waste of time listening to the bitch ramble on about fucking nothing for hours and hours.
    i cansee why you have problems with females.. 1 if u label or see them all as bitches..then that is the type of female u will ATTRACT (A BITCH)
    change your mind state sosa.....

if you think/feel like when u listen to a girl.. she is just bitching.. maybe u should interact and communicate and converse with her? why not find girls u connect with..who u share common interests with.. then it wont be seen as bitching? but i expect most guys look for them shallow ass wannawear lots of make up type girls.. who already have low self esteem hence why they wear make up and want to look like hoes.. cos they have nothing to offer inside... anyway U ATTRACT A LIKE... YOU ATTRACT GIRLS THAT ARE REFLETIONS OF YOU... IF U DONT LIKE TEH GIRLS U ATTRACT.. CHANGE SELF... SIMPLES THAT JEWEL WAS FREE FOR U SOSA
    Whats the longest you dated a girl before fucking? I went 5 dates last year but she was crazy hot. i've dated a girl for 18 months and not had sex not even thought of it.. we did everything else.. but.. its what u share.. the experience of each other...i feel sorry for humans who just have relationships for sex...just get drunk goto a club find an elephant.. job done? cos thats all them sorts of people are worth

things like that drive me out of my mind.

To all those of you who claim you have more respect for Girl A...

You may respect her "Devil May Care" attitude but I bet you won't wife that hoe. lol

Both of these women have an extreme appetite for sex in common, so why would a man want an "A" to share with any and every fuckin body else when you could have a "B" that they can keep to themselves?
    http://i.imgur.com/GdghXmu.jpg

Soul Controller makes me go ugh every time.

Labeling women bitches? Bitch means woman, theres no disrespect there other than their natural inferiority.

I just don't think like that, i don't want to listen to women because usually they don't have interesting things to say unless they're ugly and had to develop a personality to make up for it, i'm not hanging out with a girl for 18 months for kicks, i DO want to be single at least at the moment, i resent your idea that i like shallow girls, because they're all shallow, and the best relationship i had was me as the dictator.

When age and loneliness starts dragging me down i'll find somebody to settle down with but i'm not done being an asshole yet.

^^ repped

Haha

It comes off like i'm angry but i'm really not, it just is what it is. I know i have some mental issues but maybe everybody else has the mental issues when it comes to 'falling in love'.

Theres an ego thing even with a Girl B type because then you want to believe you're the special one that corrupted her.

I would say that a higher percentage of broads are definitely girl A.

You wish. lol
    http://i.imgur.com/GdghXmu.jpg

also,
    lol @ sosa saying he was near a hot girl

I respect both equally.

If a girl feels it's not right go get that intimate with somebody yet, let it be her decision. And vice versa.

People need to stop being so judgmental. Live and let live.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    also,
    lol @ sosa saying he was near a hot girl
    Yeah i'm sure the girlies swoon at ancient sarcasm machines like you.