View Poll Results: How long before the shit goes down?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Within 30 years

5 38.46%
  • Between 30 and 50 years

1 7.69%
  • 50 plus years

0 0%
  • I don't believe in this insane nonsense

7 53.85%

Thread: How long do you think we have?

Default How long do you think we have?

How long do you think we have before the one world government takes over and we are FUCKED?

I mean if you believe in 'Illuminati' stuff? I guess its possible that all the shady incidents that have come to light over the years are unrelated and just examples of the nadir of human nature and politics.

Personally i think politics is a barrel of snakes, and in fact one definition of politics is: "Activities aimed at improving someone's status or increasing power within an organization." I think thats a big clue as to what the game really is, increasing your power via respect, and more often fear. By its very nature, increasing your power decreases somebody elses.

To quote some PETA guy in South Park "Elections are always between some douche and some turd, because they're the only ones that suck up enough to make it that far in politics". The game is keeping the banks and corporations happy and the people just happy enough to not kick in the door.

Needless to say (although i'm still going to say it) for a group of power hungry politicians a one world government is the ultimate goal, their wet dream.

Some people believe and others don't. I know shit like this sounds crazy to people that watch the news every day and take it as fact. I can't say this is definitely true, its just using logic to fill in the blanks of all these incidents like the RFID chips and Hitler and many others.

So while we all squabble about racism and religion and celebrities and the price of gas, how long before the last few countries join the world bank and the infrastructure is in place and then they start having fun with those pesky muslims and communists, and other useless bums like wucorp posters.

I'm interested to see how many people believe in this crazy conspiracy shit and what they think the timeframe is for this.

The ABBOTT

its pretty much a done deal now

its not trendy to be an american and defend the bill of rights and constitution but everyone wants the benefits of being american *shrugs*

the rulers have their eyes dotted and theres t's crossed. we are under so much advanced bio-chemical, psychological, finiancial,military, and electromagnetic technologies it will take nothing short of a uniform world wide revolt to change this course. If that doesnt happen, our only hope is for some alien civilization to save us. (hold your breathe)

these mother fuckers are playing for keeps. now they got the technology to do it. and with the advanced psychological and brainwashing techniques they use, the general public will never be the wiser,so hold your breath for a revolution too.
    Last edited by PALEHORSE; 10-31-2013 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

inside all of us we have this "portable paradise" if you will. having been personally at the gates of hell i can say for me, it wont matter whatever the outside material world has its grubby claws in, the spirit will forever remain untouchable.
    Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    How long do you think we have before the one world government takes over and we are FUCKED?

I mean if you believe in 'Illuminati' why does a new world order mean illuminati to you? can you separate them? stuff? I guess its possible that all the shady incidents that have come to light over the years are unrelated and just examples of the nadir of human nature and politics.

Personally i think politics is a barrel of snakes, and in fact one definition of politics is: "Activities aimed at improving someone's status or increasing power within an organization." I think thats a big clue as to what the game really is, increasing your power via respect, and more often fear. By its very nature, increasing your power decreases somebody elses. humans owning humans? thats very civilized

To quote some PETA guy in South Park "Elections are always between some douche and some turd, because they're the only ones that suck up enough to make it that far in politics". The game is keeping the banks and corporations happy and the people just happy enough to not kick in the door.

Needless to say (although i'm still going to say it) for a group of power hungry politicians a one world government is the ultimate goal, their wet dream. if you look through the readings/books of major political figures you will see they have wanted this for a long ass time.. check out obamas handlers books.. Mr Z Big's books are a timetable of the now.

Some people believe and others don't. I know shit like this sounds crazy to people that watch the news every day and take it as fact. I can't say this is definitely true, its just using logic to fill in the blanks of all these incidents like the RFID chips and Hitler and many others.

So while we all squabble about racism and religion and celebrities and the price of gas, how long before the last few countries join the world bank and the infrastructure is in place and then they start having fun with those pesky muslims and communists, and other useless bums like wucorp posters.
    Do you know how you join the world bank? or what the imf does? countries take out loans so corporations can exploit their natural resources.. those loans are from the world bank via teh imf.. then the people pay back the loans.. all for the trans national corps to rape and pillage further.
    I'm interested to see how many people believe in this crazy conspiracy shit and what they think the timeframe is for this.

Corporations, bilderbergers meeetings, G20 / G7 and many many other organisations.. like the north american trade union/ The eu trade union/ etc etc are all about centralisation of power, the more centralisation the more rules/laws can be past with out the consent of the people..

you can see this as new world order.. but to me its an old order.. this centralisation has been gathering more and more pace since the 1st world war..

if anyone watched/watches continuum (not the web series) you can see some of the fall out...

Quote Originally Posted by Frailhorse View Post
    its pretty much a done deal now

its not trendy to be an american and defend the bill of rights and constitution but everyone wants the benefits of being american *shrugs*

the rulers have their eyes dotted and theres t's crossed. we are under so much advanced bio-chemical, psychological, finiancial,military, and electromagnetic technologies it will take nothing short of a uniform world wide revolt to change this course. If that doesnt happen, our only hope is for some alien civilization to save us. (hold your breathe)

these mother fuckers are playing for keeps. now they got the technology to do it. and with the advanced psychological and brainwashing techniques they use, the general public will never be the wiser,so hold your breath for a revolution too.
    2:00 mark
    Break fast is served

Illuminati or new world order are just words. I could come up with some other words but those are pretty good ones.

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

Really ?

You think "Love" & "Hate" are just words ?

"Control" & "Freedom" are they just words ?

Personally I think we have quite a long time left....

"The Façade Of Terrorism" is still apparent and thus
    They don't need to draw for the "Alien Invasion Card" just yet.

We've always been walking through a Gauntlet of Torment....
    It's just the lines of what is right have become narrower & narrower
    And 9 out of 10 people either through lack of awareness or apathy :
    Don't think anything is wrong or simply can't be bothered to speak from the heart
    Due to be ridiculed and being dumbed down with fear.

I think it will take a major event to awaken the masses
    Sadly 911 didn't do it....maybe not even 1 vote at an election or something ?

The world is so mad it's ridiculous....

We have "The Lottery" where someone becomes rich once a week
    And at the same time many people are starving....sometimes in the same country!

Why do people join The Army ? seriously why ??????
    If you don't die or kill someone or use your skills in times of War -
    In the eyes of most people today you're perceived as a failure.
    Soldiers are meant to die, if none did there would be no war.
    And this ain't "Independence Day" Obama or whatever puppet ain't going with you.

What happens if you go down to the local store and shoot someone - which is murder
    You'll get put in jail or whers : executed.
    But do that in another country with combat gear on and you get a medal ? yeah ???

Wake Up!

As a race what the fuck are we doing with our time on Earth ?
    Working a 9-5 for 5 days a week just to recuperate and do it again & again till we die ?

Like Russell Brand said to Jeremy Paxman :

"Aren't You Bored ?"

I'm speaking from my heart honestly : I'm bored with "This Life"
    I feel I don't have much to look forward to in the future.
    It's like everyone else is mad though not me.
    If we are not doing anything of significance then what is the point of doing it ?
    And as far as I can see "we" are not doing anything....
    The realms of reality have long been behind bars

People still belive in a system of :

Black & White
    Republican or Democrat
    Labour or Conservative
    Either / Or
    No Grey Matter

It's laughable.

Everyone concerned with leaving "their" Legacy for "their" family.
    When we should be working together for "our" children of the future-
    The public is 1 family we are all here together
    Yet we are being dictated how to live "our lives"

In this current system they will be born into bondage and by the time they realize
    It'll be too late and on with the show.

"The Education System" or "Syllabus" is a fucking joke as well
    Again we're taught what we are told to know, venture outside that you'll be in trouble
    For what ? Seeking knowledge that isn't on a list if it exists or further more....
    Even if it has no shred of physical evidence for it's "Existence" it should be studied
    For every fact is mearly just a statement-
    Made at the time when what was being said was accepted....until proven wrong.
    So how you can "Prove" anything as fact is simply absurd.

I thought school was supposed to prepare you for the world ?
    Yet in my 20's I found out what was what
    And wondered what was I "learning" in school ?

As far as I can tell I could have learned to read, write, add & subtract at home easily
    Everything else was pure bullshit I was told or taught to take as gospel

So if something is on the T.V. it must be real right ?
    Planes disappearing into buildings....oh it must be real....

"What Plane ?"

- 911 Witness

It boggles my mind what with all these "Space Films"
    And there are only a few major Space-Programs
    Most if not all which are shrouded in secrecy
    That there isn't some kind of conscious effort as a planet to explore & understand
    Just what we are doing "In The Grand Scheme Of Things"
    Much like a child in a Mansion playing in his room
    Not knowing that there are over 100 more in the building

Sad thing is the child may not grasp the idea that there are other rooms
    And is content to just carry on playing.

However we as a race KNOW that space exist but we do nothing but
    "Play In Our Rooms"

To me it's pretty obvious we are living in a Matrix of sorts
    Our knowledge is pitiful about our origins and our endeavour for truth has weakend
    The real knowledge is being guarded :
    Like the artefacts taken from "The Baghdad Museum's Basement"
    Which would make Gas/Oil ect... obsolete causing the "System" to fold it's unseen hand.
    And make us realize that we have only just begun to wake up
    Our potential is powerful we could do great things if we realize we are not enemies.

Illuminati got this locked from day - funny thing is were all sitting here
    And only now the proud begin to say "I Don't Want To Play"

To me there's too many people trapped in their own minds in a rush to make it on time
    When really all we all need to do is follow our hearts and just ask the question : Why ?

I may have gone on a bit....my apologies.
    Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 11-14-2013 at 03:22 PM.

^^ repped

I can't rep for some reason....

anyhow nice way to put it whers.
    Break fast is served

ison got hit with a major cme and is about to get hit with another one tomorrow.

it did.. elenin also got hit with one. that caused it totally dissipate..

so many sun diving comets... must be teh electro magnetic connections... going by teh electric universe theory it makes perfect sense as to why the brighten up/increase in size..and why teh solar flares attack teh comets.. lol (check nasa images of comets going round the sun)

Stylez.. send me a msg bro.. i need to buy teh album off you direct. (no itunes!)

This topic for me always comes back to: 10 billion people on earth by 2050.

The consequence of allowing that to happen is presumably world wide poverty, civil unrest and the threat of possible revolutions.

So do the people with the power to change things try to change things or just let it be what its going to be?

Banned

The people with the power are the other 9, 999, 900, 000 people on the planet in 2050.

The world is already fucked, that's the European exploration legacy.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.