Thread: Tashera Simmons Speaks On DMX Being So High On Crack & Paranoid He Shot His Manager

The Truth

Default Tashera Simmons Speaks On DMX Being So High On Crack & Paranoid He Shot His Manager

who cares what this hoodrat has to say

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    who cares what this hoodrat has to say

-

I've heard a few guys say that she looks like a man but i don't care because i'd fuck her LOL. I don't think she's that bad looking. I don't understand why she stayed with DMX for so long. She should've known when they first started dating that he has issues. Why did it take her so long to leave him? She deserves a better man because she seems like a good woman and i'll take her since DMX doesn't want her.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Jesus Charles, do u have no standards man?

-

LOL. Yes i have standards but i don't really think Tashera is a bad woman. She just happens to be in love with a bad man. I've seen her do a couple interviews on Youtube and she seems like a good person. There's lots of good black women that are with bad black men and sometimes that happens because these women are in love and they try to change these men but they find out they can't do it. I think Tashera was stupid for staying with DMX for so long but it's good she left him.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Lol at ja rule talking about how dmx picking him up in a stolen benz when he sold millions of records, and then dmx knocks out a dude selling stolen watches grabs the watches then ja gets arrested for the crime.

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar

Is that a man dressed as a woman?
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinDarts View Post
    Is that a man dressed as a woman?
    Yes

LOL. Yes i have standards but i don't really think Tashera is a bad woman. She just happens to be in love with a bad man. I've seen her do a couple interviews on Youtube and she seems like a good person. There's lots of good black women that are with bad black men and sometimes that happens because these women are in love and they try to change these men but they find out they can't do it. I think Tashera was stupid for staying with DMX for so long but it's good she left him.