Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I think I've found the girl

Default I think I've found the girl

After all my searching (and you know there's been a whole fucking lot of it), I think I've found that special someone. I don't think it's possible to top this...

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

A HINT OF ASIAN, SPANISH(HISPANIC/LATIN) CHICKS LOOK LIKE THIS NoEL

^^Yeah girls with those sort of genetics can look utterly exquisite. This girl is the most exotic beauty I could imagine. Her face is just breath taking, but that perfect, smooth, brown skin...man, I just wanna lick her all over. Imagine how that shit would feel against your own skin, or against your tongue/lips. Fucken hell. I'd die. And those big, juicy tits. Fucken Christ. It's too much. It's just too fucking much...

-

Noel411, you got a girlfriend? Good for you and i hope things work out. I haven't had a girlfriend for a very long time and it doesn't bother me because i know a lot of women are retarded but it's cool because i'll always love cute black women even if they don't want me. I'm supposed to be meeting a white woman next week who's in the military and she lives by herself and she's 36 years old. The area she lives in is very nice and i'm impressed that she lives in that area and has no kids. She said she only likes black men and i like her voice. We've talked a few times and i like her conversation. She responded to a ad i put on Craigslist. Her dad just recently died and i told her i was sorry to hear that.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

No I don't have a girlfriend, CJ. I don't want one either. It's just a girl I saw on the internet.

Good luck with the military girl. I hope it works out.

-

How come you don't want a girlfriend? I want one and i don't like being without one but i deal with it because like i said, most black women are retarded. Same thing goes for white women. Black men need to stop thinking white women are better than black women because white women got issues too. If white women were better, i'd have a white woman. I've talked to several white women and i gave them my phone number and they never called. I did date a white woman for the first time when i lived in Cleveland and she invited me over her house twice to spend the night. Then all of a sudden she stopped coming to work because we used to work together and she stopped calling me. She never told me why she broke up with me which i thought was weird because i never did nothing bad to her.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

I don't want a girlfriend because I don't want to commit myself to a girl right now. I like to share myself around. Although at the moment my right hand is sadly getting no competition. But you know the moment I went into a committed relationship with a girl the sluts would come flocking. That's how it goes. And I don't cheat. Never have and hopefully never will. So a girlfriend isn't the best thing for me.

You shouldn't worry so much about black and white girls. Girls are girls. It sounds like you've been fucked over by all sorts, so maybe you should just drop the whole skin colour thing.

ill trade you an ounce of weed for her

Congrats on your internet dream girl, she's a beaut.

theres a ton of girls that look like that in the DMV, but most of them have fake boobs & are really hairy ...oh well.

What's the DMV?

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    What's the DMV?

Rta

Banned

RTA is now the RMS and there is an absolute stunner wog chick that works in the one near my work, she's my project for the next week
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

-

DMV stands for DC, Maryland, Virginia.