Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Full House show

Default New Full House show

If you never quite figured out whatever happened to predictability, the milkman, the paperboy or evening TV, you're in luck because Hollywood is giving you a second chance to get to solve that theme song riddle with a brand new Full House TV series!

The news came from Jeff Franklin, who created the iconic series. He told the Newport Gazette (via), "Last month I was asked by ABC and [Warner Bros.] to write a new show for the Full House characters." Reportedly the show would revolve around D.J. and Stephanie Tanner, who would be played by actresses who are now 37 and 31, respectively.

Should Candace Cameron Bure and Jodie Sweetin be asked to, and want to, return, they would not be alone as Franklin also said, "Everyone I've spoken with were very open to the idea [of returning]."

The news of a Full House sequel is less surprising considering the huge hubbub around Disney Channel's Boy Meets World sequel, Girl Meets World and the enduring popularity of this San Francisco-set series.

Last edited by check two; 04-02-2015 at 05:46 PM.

Banned

Tittiez
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Damn that's Stephanie, she grew up!

Isnt she meth head now?

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

damn son, she grew up....and out! LOL!! but seriously if they not doing a sequel to family matters then i really don't give a shit....

Family Matters never even had a final.

---- Full House' Reunion Series called 'Fuller House' Nears 13-Episode Netflix Order

Everywhere you look, everywhere you go, there’s a… classic TV series being reborn. And TVLine can exclusively confirm that the revival craze has extended to the Tanners of San Francisco.

According to sources, Netflix is thisclose to ordering Fuller House, a 13-episode multi-cam continuation of Full House to star Candace Cameron Bure as D.J. and Andrea Barber as her BFF Kimmy.

Fellow Full House vets John Stamos, Bob Saget and Dave Coulier are being eyed to make guest appearances, with Stamos having a producer role, as well. An appearance by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen is seen as less likely, however, but fans can dream. The project is being shepherded by the original show’s creator, Jeff Franklin, who will exec-produce alongside Thomas L. Miller and Robert L. Boyett (both of whom also EP’d the original).

Full House, which wrapped its eight-season ABC run in 1995, joins an exploding TV-revival trend that includes Coach (coming to NBC as early as this fall), The X-Files (returning to Fox next season), Twin Peaks (bowing hopefully on Showtime in 2016) and FH‘s TGIF successor Boy Meets World (currently airing on Disney Channel via Girl Meets World).

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Merciful Jesus !!!

New ‘Fuller House’ Details: Dave Coulier Will Appear, DJ Tanner’s Kids Revealed

Dave Coulier will appear on the upcoming Netflix “Full House” reboot.
    Coulier, who played funnyman Joey Gladstone on the popular 90’s sitcom, will appear in at least one episode of “Fuller House.” Coulier is set to reprise his Uncle Joey role in a special reunion episode of the series. No word yet on if he will make additional appearances.
    In addition, the character descriptions for the child characters on “Fuller House” have been revealed. The series will feature three children: two boys who are the sons of DJ Tanner (Candace Cameron Bure); and one girl, who is the daughter of Kimmy Gibbler (Andrea Barber).

Read the full descriptions below:
    “JD” (JESSE DANIEL) 12-13 years old – Just like his blue collar fireman Dad, JD is tough, athletic, strong-willed. He
    idolized his father and is not adjusting well to losing him. JD is always testing limits, breaking the rules and questioning authority. A handsome kid and already a ladies’ man, juggling three girlfriends. He plays
    guitar, sings, and loves to ride a dirt bike like his Uncle Jesse (John Stamos).

JD is trying to toughen up his geeky little brother Max. He resents DJ constantly pushing him to read, do charity
    work, and generally de-shallow.

MAX 6-7 years old- Max is hyper, goofy, awkward, and kinda geeky. Much like his Grandpa Danny (Bob Saget), he takes tremendous pride in keeping his room tidy, his shirt tucked in, and has already mastered the art of hospital corners. Max is smart, curious about the world, and loves technology, computers, gadgets — and money. He sings
    out of tune, dances has no rhythm. Max looks up to his older brother, and is always searching for his
    approval.
    RAMONA 12-13 years old-Ramona is bi-racial, passionate, sharp-tongued, tough, kooky, a drama queen. Ramona considers herself Latina and has fully embraced her Latin heritage even though she is half-white. Living with the
    white-bread Tanners is totally lame.

Ramona is bright, but not into school. She’s obsessed with her friends, boys, fashion, being cool, social media and taking pics every second of every day. Ramona worships her Dad, but resents Mom for breaking up the family, even though Dad is a troublemaker. She is experiencing the trials and tribulations of being a teenage girl, and the mood swings that come along as a result.

The new series, which has received a 13-episode order from Netflix, will bring back series stars Bure, Jodie Sweetin and Barber. Stamos will produce, as well as guest-star. Negotiations with the Olsen twins, Saget, and Lori Loughlin are ongoing.
    Retired.

Jodie Sweetin 'thrilled' to reprise Stephanie Tanner

Jodie Sweetin is thrilled to be returning for Full House reboot Fuller House. The 33-year-old actress said as much in an interview with Us Weekly on Thursday. Sweetin portrayed Stephanie Tanner on the original ABC sitcom, and will reprise the character for the new Netflix series.

"To say I'm excited, I don't think is quite an adequate term for it," she gushed. "I'm getting to do something and have an opportunity to be a part of something I hold incredibly dear to me, with people that are my family that I've known since I was five years old."

"Steph has been a world traveler," she revealed of the new version of her character. "She is a little bit of a free spirit. She's kind of an aspiring musician, she's been traveling all over. I think she's gonna be really fun to play."

Full House premiered in 1987, and had an eight-season run on ABC. The series followed newly-widowed father Danny Tanner (Bob Saget) as he raised his three daughters (Sweetin, Candace Cameron Bure and Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen) with the help of his brother-in-law (John Stamos) and best friend (Dave Coulier).

Fuller House will see an adult, newly-widowed and pregnant D.J. Tanner (Cameron Bure) raise her two sons with the help of sister Stephanie (Sweetin) and best friend Kimmy (Andrea Barber). Stamos and Coulier are also confirmed for the project, while Lori Loughlin, Bob Saget and the Olsen twins remain in negotiations.
    ------------------------------------------
    on a personal note I wanna see if Kimmy turned out to be some kind of nympho
    Retired.

Dave Coulier has signed on.
    Retired.

-

Nice pictures of Jodie Sweetin. She has really grown up and she's hot. I didn't know she was 33 years old. I used to watch Full House and I don't know why because it was boring hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. So i'm not interested in seeing a new version of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.