Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Wu Tang Remix

Default Re: New Wu Tang Remix

comedy!

Veteran Member

Man you try too hard ... u sound silly imo.
    Wu-tang is one thing that made my life more interresting lol. RZA inspires me. And to all of you people living with negativity inside yourselves...remember that if God is for us, who can be against us?

Fuck me?

Quote Originally Posted by MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE
    Man you try too hard ... u sound silly imo.
    You'z a male groupie thun....

"...SHUT UP! This is Hobbiton and I’m Bilbo Hicks, okay? This is the land of fairies and elves. You oughta see English crime. If only we had crime like this. It’s hilarious, you don’t know if you’re reading the front page or the comic section over there. I swear to god, I read an article on the front page of the paper one day in England, 'Yesterday some hooligans knocked over a dustbin in Shaftesbury.' 'Ooooh, the hooligans are loose, the hooligans are loose! What if they become ruffians? I’d hate to be a dustbin in Shaftesbury tonight.'""

Fuck me?

That was some funny shit..... But....;.

Teen girl stab victim named

POLICE HAVE named the 15-year-old schoolgirl stabbed to death at an east London birthday party.

Charlotte Ponius of Stratford was stabbed in the neck. She was rushed to hospital but died a few hours later.The teenager was killed in the early hours of Sunday after an incident when gatecrashers were believed to have stormed a private party in Ilford.

A 17-year old girl has been arrested in connection with the murder, and is still being questioned at an east London police station.

One witness reported seeing up to 60 people shouting at each other in Saxon Road at the 16th birthday party of Jasmyn Ofosu. There were said to be up to 200 revellers at the two-bedroomed house.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A man has been arrested in connection with what is thought to be the racially motivated murder of black student Anthony Walker, police have said.

The A-level student was attacked by a gang of up to four white men in Huyton, Merseyside, on Friday night.

Mr Walker, 18, was bludgeoned with an axe, which was found embedded in his skull. He died later in hospital. Merseyside Police said an 18-year-old man was arrested after three searches were carried out in the area.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The man mistaken for a suicide bomber by police was shot eight times, an inquest into his death has heard.

Brazilian Jean Charles de Menezes, 27, was shot seven times in the head and once in the shoulder, at Stockwell Tube station, south London, on Friday.

Det Insp Elizabeth Baker revealed the details at a hearing in London.

Security sources said Mr Menezes had an out-of-date visa, but his family denied this. Foreign Secretary Jack Straw said he believed he was legally in the UK. Mr Menezes' cousin, Alex Pereira, who is based in London, said the police would "kill thousands of people" if they were not held accountable for what had happened at Stockwell.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Neal Keeling

ANTHONY CURTIS
    A MAN convicted of killing a former paratrooper has been found dead while on home leave from prison.

The body of Anthony John Curtis, 23, who disappeared eight days ago, was discovered in a canal near Manchester city centre on Sunday.

Police are treating his death as suspicious. A post mortem examination on the father of two has proved inconclusive. Detectives are waiting for the results of toxicology tests.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Gang boss stabbed to death

John Scheerhout and Paul Britton

A NOTORIOUS gangster was knifed to death days before a documentary is to be screened in which he boasts of being behind 27 killings - and of being untouchable.

Police have stepped up patrols after Desmond "Dessie" Noonan was stabbed and his body was dumped in Merseybank Avenue, Chorlton, early on Saturday morning.

The 6ft, 20-stone father-of-two operated as a fixer for his brother, Dominic, the Urdu-speaking head of the notorious Noonan crime family based in Cheetham Hill, Manchester.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Shits real and close to home........ Wan fi test? Come then......

And your one funny nucca, Try stand up not raps

Fuck me?

bump

FRESH FISH

What the fuck has crime got to do with anything people!!!?!

Its a sad state of affairs when you have to talk about how much crime there is in your country to make u feel hard.....

You're not a gangster,..... gangsters dont post in internet forums

Fuck me?

AM I claiming gangster? Do I roll in a gang?

Nah, I'll just fuck you up, Plain n simple

i'm only interested in cultural diversity and a sense of inter culture conversing.

gang vs. brothers.......somebody please wake up to this and remember what's up.

Good job promoting yourself manchester. if you constantly attempt your skills freely after long encounters with the pen, your art will paint itself.
    If I only knew what it sounded like when the drummer boy rang shots in my neighborhood.

Veteran Member

1st guy is good, best voice & words, 2nd guy got good words but he got this little yankee twang to his voice, not too sure about it, kinda lets him down a bit, but its cool

7/10

Fuck me?

bump

Yizo Yizo

Quote Originally Posted by Mankunean
    That was some funny shit..... But....;.

Teen girl stab victim named

POLICE HAVE named the 15-year-old schoolgirl stabbed to death at an east London birthday party.

Charlotte Ponius of Stratford was stabbed in the neck. She was rushed to hospital but died a few hours later.The teenager was killed in the early hours of Sunday after an incident when gatecrashers were believed to have stormed a private party in Ilford.

A 17-year old girl has been arrested in connection with the murder, and is still being questioned at an east London police station.

One witness reported seeing up to 60 people shouting at each other in Saxon Road at the 16th birthday party of Jasmyn Ofosu. There were said to be up to 200 revellers at the two-bedroomed house.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A man has been arrested in connection with what is thought to be the racially motivated murder of black student Anthony Walker, police have said.

The A-level student was attacked by a gang of up to four white men in Huyton, Merseyside, on Friday night.

Mr Walker, 18, was bludgeoned with an axe, which was found embedded in his skull. He died later in hospital. Merseyside Police said an 18-year-old man was arrested after three searches were carried out in the area.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The man mistaken for a suicide bomber by police was shot eight times, an inquest into his death has heard.

Brazilian Jean Charles de Menezes, 27, was shot seven times in the head and once in the shoulder, at Stockwell Tube station, south London, on Friday.

Det Insp Elizabeth Baker revealed the details at a hearing in London.

Security sources said Mr Menezes had an out-of-date visa, but his family denied this. Foreign Secretary Jack Straw said he believed he was legally in the UK. Mr Menezes' cousin, Alex Pereira, who is based in London, said the police would "kill thousands of people" if they were not held accountable for what had happened at Stockwell.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Neal Keeling

ANTHONY CURTIS
    A MAN convicted of killing a former paratrooper has been found dead while on home leave from prison.

The body of Anthony John Curtis, 23, who disappeared eight days ago, was discovered in a canal near Manchester city centre on Sunday.

Police are treating his death as suspicious. A post mortem examination on the father of two has proved inconclusive. Detectives are waiting for the results of toxicology tests.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Gang boss stabbed to death

John Scheerhout and Paul Britton

A NOTORIOUS gangster was knifed to death days before a documentary is to be screened in which he boasts of being behind 27 killings - and of being untouchable.

Police have stepped up patrols after Desmond "Dessie" Noonan was stabbed and his body was dumped in Merseybank Avenue, Chorlton, early on Saturday morning.

The 6ft, 20-stone father-of-two operated as a fixer for his brother, Dominic, the Urdu-speaking head of the notorious Noonan crime family based in Cheetham Hill, Manchester.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Shits real and close to home........ Wan fi test? Come then......

And your one funny nucca, Try stand up not raps

Fuck talking stats!! whats the deal with that? Makes me think u nothing but a shopping mall hoodlum!!

The track was pretty dope though. Battled to understand it at first but it def got better. But you just fucked yourself up by adding in all those bullshit newsclippings.

..................why??
    Bring it ek se!!!

Fuck me?

son i'm bout to fuck yourself up too........but yeah not my usual level of operation but yo, dat chump elbow stacks decided to go on sum bullshit f'real nucca.

Quote Originally Posted by elbow stacks
    "...SHUT UP! This is Hobbiton and I’m Bilbo Hicks, okay? This is the land of fairies and elves. You oughta see English crime. If only we had crime like this. It’s hilarious, you don’t know if you’re reading the front page or the comic section over there.'""
    So fuck him, 1 out to all real Wu-headz who ain't on sum pure ignorance tip thun

your track (from what i remember) was a fucking brag track about how hard you are and 'don't mess with you'... i couldn't give a fuck how hard you or anyone else is!! news flash: shit happens everywhere, write something interesting and insightful about it and find some interesting topics. you then played right into me sucker, showing yourself for the bragster you are... you start talking bullshit so I give a bill hicks (great comedian, RIP) quote about how it's funny when people from not-so-hard places try act hard, just to fuck with you... you play cut and paste with old crime reports from your country (haha, i read the paper fool, half that shit happened aggggges ago) as if it qualifies you to write macho brag tracks... it's not about BEING HARD, it's about having something to say drawn from your real experiences (ya know, keeping it real?!). i'm sure there's a really hard motherfucker @ every primary school in every country who beats the shit out of all the other 5ft tall pubes, but ya know, i wouldn't give a shit if he started making tracks about it, depends if he had something to say... there's hard cunts everywhere, but some (like wu) draw from these experiences and have something to say. anyway, why the fuck you care what i think, i'm some text on a screen... keep at it and take my criticism constructively. i'm just some bored arsehole starting shit... at work... from the internet! i'm sure you got potential.

Veteran Member

Ghostface on 50 Cent:
    "Yo, this ape needs to stop injecting himself with them stroiods. He's acting up, he better chill out before New York puts his ass on the bench."
    Ghostface on Eminem:
    "That pilgrim needs to back off. He ain't got no street cred, thats my word."