Default THE TOP 3 BEST RAPPERS IN THE GAME PRODUCED BY THE ILLEST PRODuCER

TOP 3 EMCEES IN THE GAME RIGHT NOW PRODUCED BY ALC
    1. ROC
    2 ACTION
    3 WILLIE
    IF THESE 3 MADE A ALBUM TOGETHER IT WOULD SURPASS 36 CHAMBERS

Quote Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post

IF THESE 3 MADE A ALBUM TOGETHER IT WOULD SURPASS 36 CHAMBERS

thought this would be drake, hus kingpin and lil b over alc. 25 percent aint bad

Id have to agree with that bastard Ceited on this one. Roc & Action are kiing it right now & WTK can def hang with these caliber of MC's. And ALC, need I say more, that nigga is the Human Torch.

THE TOP 3 BEST RAPPERS IN THE GAME PRODUCED BY THE ILLEST PRODuCER

De mijne is 4x duurder!

That song sucks Rame these cats are nowhere near being anytype of lyricists. They are more like puchline rappers & I cant stand niggaz like that. There word play is on the lowest level of vocabulary imo.

Quote Originally Posted by MANTIS69 View Post
    That song sucks Rame these cats are nowhere near being anytype of lyricists. They are more like puchline rappers & I cant stand niggaz like that. There word play is on the lowest level of vocabulary imo.
    As if Rock Marcy, Action Bronson or Willie the Kid are great lyricists. They're actually bad lyricists. Killah Priest is the best rapper at the moment, but he's a rapper without any exposure.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rame View Post
    THE TOP 3 BEST RAPPERS IN THE GAME PRODUCED BY THE ILLEST PRODuCER

KENDRICK IS THE ONLY ONE WITH A BODY OF WORK THAT CAN COMPARE WITH WILLIE ROC AND ACTIoN

Quote Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
    As if Rock Marcy, Action Bronson or Willie the Kid are great lyricists. They're actually bad lyricists. Killah Priest is the best rapper at the moment, but he's a rapper without any exposure.
    ^^^^ and this is why euros should NEVER open their mouths regarding american hip hop.

"Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

so, punchlines = bad rapper?
    or, rapping about ghetto shit = bad rapper?
    or, having a sense of humor = bad rapper?

help me out here fellas

Quote Originally Posted by main_man View Post
    ^^^^ and this is why euros should NEVER open their mouths regarding american hip hop.

this man gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT View Post

help me out here fellas

this man gets it.
    I never said that they were bad rappers, Im just not into their music at all (Kendrick, Sean, KRIT, etc). Even most of that ASAP music is ok at best. Im not a fan of any trap music either like all that south shit & stuff (Wayne, 2 Chainz, etc). Not feeling it, to me that's not music just a whole bunch of noise & they aint even really sayin anything. Just my opinion of course. I listen to the type of music I can relate to based on my lifes situations & such.

help me out here fellas

this man gets it.
    I never said they're bad rappers I was talking about their lyrical ability and they are not lyrical. Are you telling me they're Rakim, Inspectah Deck or Nas when it comes to lyrics?

I never said that they were bad rappers, Im just not into their music at all (Kendrick, Sean, KRIT, etc). Even most of that ASAP music is ok at best. Im not a fan of any trap music either like all that south shit & stuff (Wayne, 2 Chainz, etc). Not feeling it, to me that's not music just a whole bunch of noise & they aint even really sayin anything. Just my opinion of course. I listen to the type of music I can relate to based on my lifes situations & such.
    you think kendrick and jay electronica are just a bunch of noise? and you cant relate to either? i'm not talking about asap and all that other bullshit right now, i'm talking about that song you said was wack.

I never said they're bad rappers I was talking about their lyrical ability and they are not lyrical. Are you telling me they're Rakim, Inspectah Deck or Nas when it comes to lyrics?
    roc marciano is well on his way to rakim and nas territory. he's gotta keep grinding obviously, but he has two amazing albums. remember that pimpire is a mixtape. son is a wild lyricist, dude can straight up spit. action bronson is at inspectah deck's level and is arguably overall better already -- deck has better punchlines (funny you'd use him as an example cuz thats really his main skill. even his thoughtful verses are still just thoughtful punchlines.) but action bronson has at least 3 more fully dope albums than ins's zero. but really though saying roc and bronson are not lyrical is just idiotic. willie the kid to be honest i dont listen to him like that so i cant really speak on him. this verse was good though.

yeah, action bronson at least is pretty "lyrical".

roc marciano is well on his way to rakim and nas territory. he's gotta keep grinding obviously, but he has two amazing albums. remember that pimpire is a mixtape. son is a wild lyricist, dude can straight up spit. action bronson is at inspectah deck's level and is arguably overall better already -- deck has better punchlines (funny you'd use him as an example cuz thats really his main skill. even his thoughtful verses are still just thoughtful punchlines.) but action bronson has at least 3 more fully dope albums than ins's zero. but really though saying roc and bronson are not lyrical is just idiotic. willie the kid to be honest i dont listen to him like that so i cant really speak on him. this verse was good though.
    Again I wasn't talking about the rappers, but the lyrics. Even though I would still disagree, cause Roc is no way near Rakim (4, arguably 5 classics) has ever been. Action Bronson might have a better solo carreer than Deck, but he is no way near as skillful. Deck showcased this throughout the whole 90s. He's definitely not just a punchline rapper. He's way more than that. I think his thoughtful shit is clever at times. I would say Deck uses more metaphors and imagery than punchlines, although he has those as well. Cold World and A Better Tomorrow are great writing tracks. I don't even think Nas has that many 'great' albums, but he can write.

It's also not fair to compare them to 90s rappers so I would admit I made a silly comparison. I was just picking out a few lyricists I consider good and there's not many around at the moment..well the ones that are good make shitty music.

I think the reason people like artists like Action Bronson and Roc Marciano is because these artists give people that miss hungry hiphop what they want, not because they are great lyricists. Plus they're productive.