Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

just rename the album and sell it as a Method Man album
    bring back begongo!!

Quote Originally Posted by DR. NICK RIVIERA View Post
    just rename the album and sell it as a Method Man album
    LMFAO!!!this

At the height of their fame and glory, they turned on one another
    Each struggling in vain for ultimate supremacy
    In the passion and depth of their struggle, the very art that had raised them to such Olympian heights was lost
    Their techniques vanished
    As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by Punch View Post
    At the height of their fame and glory, they turned on one another
    Each struggling in vain for ultimate supremacy
    In the passion and depth of their struggle, the very art that had raised them to such Olympian heights was lost
    Their techniques vanished
    Real shit!!

I still believe RZA's got the talent but he has a different way of how its supposed to sound with guitar and musically stuff or whatever.
    Sometimes i wonder if RZA listens to his older shit the way he used to sound i think hes to focused creating new sound. Raekwon would work with him if he creates it the way RZA can.
    Its like 8 D over you know finishing work and not be satisfied with the outcome

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Quote Originally Posted by jbconline View Post
    I still believe RZA's got the talent but he has a different way of how its supposed to sound with guitar and musically stuff or whatever.
    Sometimes i wonder if RZA listens to his older shit the way he used to sound i think hes to focused creating new sound. Raekwon would work with him if he creates it the way RZA can.
    Its like 8 D over you know finishing work and not be satisfied with the outcome
    Robert Diggs wants to be recognized as a great producer/master producer and as a musician as if he is the new Hendrix. He knows hip hop dudes respect him a lot but it is not enough. He wants his friends like U2 members, Bjork and many others respect him for his skills of creating his own sound. I think he was dope when he used samples and just did it with his instinct. Now he thinks too much and wants to satisfy too many persons. Really I don't give a fuck what Rae says or wants. I don't think OBCL2 is a classic just a good album. Robert Diggs is now in "another world" and his teammates can't understand that. He wants to go further, just don't want to go back to the old days. In our present day world Who cares about wu sound from the 90s ? Bronze produces dope beats but who buy his albums ? I understand Robert Diggs he wants to prove to the world he is still alive and still get it. But he is not innovative at all. 8 D sounds like a wu album with guitars, nothing new and nothing is really revolutionary on this shit. This album is good but boring. He changed the hip hop game with Enter the wu sound. Every album of the golden era brings something new. They are fucking amazing. Even The W brings something. But Iron Flag is fucking boring.

''In our present day world Who cares about wu sound from the 90s ?''
    I think alot of fans and even Raekwon.
    They want that Raw wu Tang production.
    Thats what wutang is about not about the sound of nowadays like some pop music.
    Do agree that iron flag and 8 diagrams are just good to have for the w collection.
    and i think Raekwon is right about that guitar shit on that album that was dissapointing

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Quote Originally Posted by jbconline View Post
    ''In our present day world Who cares about wu sound from the 90s ?''
    I think alot of fans and even Raekwon.
    They want that Raw wu Tang production.
    Thats what wutang is about not about the sound of nowadays like some pop music.
    Do agree that iron flag and 8 diagrams are just good to have for the w collection.
    and i think Raekwon is right about that guitar shit on that album that was dissapointing
    This Wu sound is over ! Even if Rza produced a new "enter the wu" with the same sound, it wouldn't sell well. I like Rock n roll and guitar shit, I have no problem with that. But I have problem with the lack of creativity. I like albums of the golden era because they were ill. Rza could produce ill beats. Beats like "ice water", "mr sandman", "4th chamber" (guitar shit), "Black Jesus", "Iron maiden", "Snakes", "Raw hide", "Rainy days", "Reunited", "Wu wear". These beats were unique and great. He produced gems nobody on earth could produce. His beats were strange and really came from the 4th dimension. Their beats were powerful and could energize the dead minds. His new beats are really lifeless he is no more the Rzarector. Robert Diggs lost it.

Why are people acting like The Heart Gently Weeps isn't the best song on a Wu-Tang album since Forever?
    It's the god, god.

Quote Originally Posted by grt05 View Post
    Why are people acting like The Heart Gently Weeps isn't the best song on a Wu-Tang album since Forever?
    Exactly. Cause Wu fans would deny it. People don't want good music from Wu, they want it to be raw and kungfu style, even if the beat would be shit and the rhymes wouldn't be on point. The Heart Gently Weeps is put together better than most Wu-Tang tracks to be honest. The song structure is beautiful.

How come The Roots fans ain't bitter. They're consistently dropping good albums and changing with each album. Change is not bad people.

8 Diagrams might be the last dope Wu album.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
    People don't want wack music from Wu, they want it to be raw and kungfu style.

fixed

8 Diagrams is the best Wu-Tang album

GUN WILL GO GUN WILL GOOOOOOOOOO

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

^^go to sleep

Quote Originally Posted by BigKing.nl View Post
    8 Diagrams is the best Wu-Tang album

GUN WILL GO GUN WILL GOOOOOOOOOO
    Make it 3rd, but a little overexaggeration doesn't hurt nobody. Repped.

Islord can save the clan.