Thread: Bushwick Bill Speaking The Truth About The Military On Geto Boys Fuck A War

-

Default Bushwick Bill Speaking The Truth About The Military On Geto Boys Fuck A War

I was listening to Fuck A War song today and Bushwick's lyrics make me laugh. He said some true stuff about the military. He said he ain't gonna go fight a war overseas while former president George Bush's ass on tv playing golf hahahahahahahahahaha. Willie D said on the hook, i ain't going to war for a shit talking president LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

fun fact: willie d actually wrote the whole song.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

-

I didn't know that. Ice Cube dissed the military also on I Wanna Kill Sam on Death Certificate album.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

I like at the end of I Wanna Kill Sam when Ice Cube said i wanna kill Sam cause he ain't my muthafucking uncle LOL. Death Certificate album cover is funny showing Ice Cube standing over Uncle Sam in a coffin LOL.