Thread: Killah Priest XXL interview

Do you have any good stories from that era?
    Ol’ Dirty would be one to stick out. He always had a L on him. We were at Chung King. He would stay twisted, man. He just had a massive fun. He was one of the realest dudes. He put me on lot of songs. We were just trying to find ourselves. We were doing Gravediggaz. Raekwon was doing Only Built 4 Cuban Linx… right in the room while me and GZA were working on Liquid Swords right in the other room. [Laughs] It was dope. Method Man already had his album done. Dirty was talking about his. It was a fun time.

Mind blown.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
    Do you have any good stories from that era?
    Ol’ Dirty would be one to stick out. He always had a L on him. We were at Chung King. He would stay twisted, man. He just had a massive fun. He was one of the realest dudes. He put me on lot of songs. We were just trying to find ourselves. We were doing Gravediggaz. Raekwon was doing Only Built 4 Cuban Linx… right in the room while me and GZA were working on Liquid Swords right in the other room. [Laughs] It was dope. Method Man already had his album done. Dirty was talking about his. It was a fun time.

Mind blown.
    I've seen this before. This is not a story, just a recollection of a bunch of stuff. If you have this in an interview, you might as well scrap that question and answer.

Do you have any stories about the super market?
    Shit was always crazy. You had cash registers going off. There was always someone buying vegetables. A butcher would be filling up meat. Sometimes products were sold out. Shit was crazy.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997