Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ving Rhames And Terrence Howard's Animal Movie Shows That Black Men In Prison........

Black people need land and to produce their own out of the earth.

They got the guns - but we can do it without the guns. Follow the leaders words.

He's been calling us all this time.
    Break fast is served

-

Check Two speaks the truth but unfortunately some black men like being criminals because of the fast money and the fast money helps them get hot women who would never pay attention to them if they had regular jobs LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Shut yo Bill Cosby Uncle Ruckus Tom ass up
    Break fast is served

-

So i'm like Bill Cosby and i'm a uncle tom because i speak the truth about ignorant black men? LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

No because your talking shit and not doing anything to uplift them. You instead point the finger at a problem all across America while the enemy mocks us enough as is.
    Break fast is served

lol @ enemy

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
    No because your talking shit and not doing anything to uplift them. You instead point the finger at a problem all across America while the enemy mocks us enough as is.
    Who's the enemy?
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    lol @ enemy
    The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist....

-

V4D3R, it's not my job to uplift ignorant black men. That's their parents job. There's too many retarded black parents that are having kids and they shouldn't be having kids because they don't wanna teach them shit. These retarded black kids will end up in the cemetary at a young age because of their parents not teaching them to be good people. Then when their kids die young, they wanna cry and blame the police or blame white people. When are ignorant blacks gonna stop blaming white people for their problems instead of looking at themselves and seeing that they're the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
    Black people need land and to produce their own out of the earth.

They got the guns - but we can do it without the guns. Follow the leaders words.

He's been calling us all this time.

I don't know one person, let alone black person, that wants to farm or work the land. Geez, Sin had to work with cows once and he said NEVER to living on any kind of farm or animals like that. Too stinky and dirty. So I think producing out the land is really not an answer. I think many who come out of jail, especially if they are older, just won't take a menial job, if they have had better as they think it's beneath them and thats the beginning of problems. A job is what you make it.

-

I agree with that.