Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Killa Sin plead Not Guilty to attempted murder for shooting in Staten Island

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    hollow is the whitest of the white at WTC
    I'm not white. Black my friend. Moorish decent to be correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    Killa Sin needs to get on some Mac Dre shit and just start recording albums over the prison telephone because that is clearly the only way we are ever going to get an album out of him. I can come to no other conclusion. Oh well, we still have Trife. I consider him to be Wu Tang's clean up man.
    Lol what did I tell you? Stan's coming out already, Hahaha give it up.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Maybe X-Raided could get on it too.
    Yeah, he could get housed like most people that have the chutzpah to get on a track with Killa Sin, he still has it, just needs to stop getting arrested every five seconds.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    I am not condoning what he did, but dude was just attending a birthday party, came back to get his truck and found dudes hanging around it.

apart from firing his gat, the situation was not really of his making.
    I understand what you're stating. Sin was on parole, though. Carry a gun and attending a party in the early morning wasn't a smart decision.

If Sin thought his life was in danger, he should've warned them. What you do if you saw a group of people hanging around your car?
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

'

get a cab, come back in the morning like most people or enter a situation where a bunch of short fused fatherless men wanna play out a wild west scenario.

the moment Sin saw the men around his car and opened his mouth was where the mistake began. he could have easily taken another route to the situation. you only need one way to go back to jail, but there's a hundred other ways to stay out.

sin wanted to go back. it's like that scene in goodfellas where ray liotta tells his wife that people who get pinched only go back because they wanted to. maybe he needed to get away from sinfullycute... who knows lol

he was on parole thats just ASKING for it

What a fucking idiot. Enjoy rotting in jail

Quote Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
    HOMICIDE HOUSiNG

then again.......

i think it's just the pride element that's instilled in certain people's minds. the people that grew up in way in which they constantly had maintain respect and not back down, the hood. the moment the other man opened his mouth, Sin instantly thought about what he could do to that man in response to what that man said. he's not gonna automatically think, "wait, i'm on parole. let me just leave". one of my job sites is in the Bronx. East Tremont on Southern Blvd. Ive seen some shit happen over there in the 2 months i've been working there. there was some guy who was going ape shit on the street and whacking cars and the subway railings with a chain and screaming, cuz someone disrespected him. he would even swing at people if they got too close. he literally stayed there going crazy UNTIL cops came and grabbed him. My dad was with me watching the guy doing this shit and I told my dad "he stayed there long enough for the cops to get him. I guess he wants to go to jail". my father is someone who grew up on the streets and he told me "You know what, maybe he was right about something". there's a pride element of not backing down in certain peoples' minds. i think this situation with Sin qualifies. Although he should have came to his senses.

{>____<}

Some people never learn, unfortunately.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by josborne3680 View Post
    Anybody ever see 'A Bronx Tale' movie, "the saddest thing in life is wasted talent''. Peace
    great film, and also relevant seeing as how we know nothing about sin's reasoning or what was going through his head at the time. think he shot that guy over a parking space?
    Last edited by RuStY_WU-Chain; 11-25-2013 at 03:40 AM.

Veteran Member

^^You think the courts care about that? Especially in NY. He was a felon on parole with a gun. Period. 3 years at least.

Maybe the dudes were trying to do the knockout game on him.

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    ^^You think the courts care about that? Especially in NY. He was a felon on parole with a gun. Period. 3 years at least.
    did i say anything about the courts caring about that? no i didnt even mention that. point your arrows somewhere else