Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: A$AP Nast - Trillmatic featuring Method Man

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Default A$AP Nast - Trillmatic featuring Method Man

Fire. Meth's best verse in awhile.

Audio
    http://www.missinfo.tv/index.php/asa...at-method-man/

Video
    Last edited by Hollow Dartz; 12-03-2013 at 08:58 PM.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

How many people are affilated with asap? I heard some songs from Asap ferg and they were all horrible.

link? also think theres 10-12 in asap

They didn't post the full version on YouTube yet. They played it on 106&park today. Here's the first verse though. Beat is nasty

Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

one of the finest beats i heard in a while, lawwdd

Video is on some 90's shit, but not dusty lol, will be posted up at 9. Shit is ill.

is he a better rapper than ferg? Ferg is terrible.

I posted the audio in the first post, judge for yourself.

The song was alright, and I liked the 80's phone, but the hook was weak. Swag? lol Also why is Method Man hanging out with middle school students?

The fact that you didn't give a hater reply is good enough. lol And niggas are paying HOMAGE as they should.

sick track....definitely did not expect this.....video is awesome Meth was sick and this kid is actually pretty good
    I'm the Greatest Scientifically Inclined Mind Since Einstein!!!!

werd up this shit was dope as fuck
    ofcourse mef bodied shit
    but the video and whole song was excellent

ya aint know but im down with ASAP MOB

im ASAP SKAMPY

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

i said this years ago. wu should have been buildin with young niggas. but this is good. real good.