Thread: assassins creed unity

LyRiCaL sHiNoBi Father N Dangerous's Avatar

Default assassins creed unity

Anybody got any good solid info on this ? I just beat ac 4 and am curious
    My skills punish, you untill ya grills rubbish, make ya cry like peeled onions More electrifying. Then a eels touch is, got a girl thats real luscious Eat these rappers for real like sealed lunches More bad ass than a navy seals gun is
    More fly then everybody that wields luggage
    Im the beer clutchin career crushin fear nothin fierce one with...sheers cuttin blood spills gushin no need to worry bout the wounds cuz u wont heal from it

SPOILER ALERT

i cant believe kenway is haythams dad thats crazy
    My skills punish, you untill ya grills rubbish, make ya cry like peeled onions More electrifying. Then a eels touch is, got a girl thats real luscious Eat these rappers for real like sealed lunches More bad ass than a navy seals gun is
    Im the beer clutchin career crushin fear nothin fierce one with...sheers cuttin blood spills gushin no need to worry bout the wounds cuz u wont heal from it

it can be good as far as they'll focus on storyline and some INTERESTING side missions, but if they are goin to keep it up with bullshit collectibles i'm out after main story, total waste of time

Ya that collectible shit is just too much

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Unity is suppose to have some sick co-op integrated into the main sotry line. There gonna handle it like they did with Watch dogs, where everyone is aiden pierce on their screen, but someone else on other peoples consoles. The difference being that they will be able to have full customization of their assassin so the customizations will carry over.