Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Why do black people complain about racism?

Default Why do black people complain about racism?

This realization has been around for a long time as far as my own life, but I don't know what's taking everyone else so long. Why do black people complain about racism?

I say this for two reasons. The first being, 98 percent of the black people in America honestly don't encounter white people at all. As i've done more traveling i've come to learn that america isn't a 'melting pot', everything is gentrified on race and income and group seldom to never interact what so ever. The only black people that encounter white people are ones like myself that are completely and totally surrounded by them due to the circumstances of our lives, but in crowds of black people, we're cultural aliens and don't represent the black mainstream. Most cities have been taken over by black people -not just the ghettos if the city has one-and suburbs by white people, and both sides of town are completely self sufficient with the inhabitants of one having little to no reason to seek services from the other. I've experienced racism, but I'm honestly one of like 2 black people out of 100 that has actually been called the en-word by a white person. Im sure every black person has had some type of off remark here and there from someone and blatant racism from FOBS that live in the city with black people, but this brings me to my second reason

You really shouldn't care about what every thinks of you except your mother and father. If white people don't like black people, so fucking what? You wouldn't like black people either and probably don't know, they're completely obnoxious and like to do the more loser ass shit for no reason or provocation what so ever but that's just my personal observation. white people are entitled to having their own personal observations as well and it's completely ridiculous for us to keep pretending that racism is 'the problem'.

There was a time when institutional racism was the first and we won that one as can be seen by the makeup of America today. No group in the history of the world has survived what black people have in recent times and has lived to tell about it let alone lived to do so well with very little (if you'd get off white people's opinion's dicks you'd realize that black people are accelerating in most of life's collective endeavors). Move the fuck on. Why do you care? are you a dog that has to be in good favor with his master.

That why I like how cultural difference is handled in nigeria as opposed to america. We dont like each other and we'll say it straight up. Every group of humans is going to prefer and favor their own however they define and identify it. So fucking what? the difference is you dont get this situation where every group avoids each other in nigeria. we intermix, live with each other, live in the same parts of town etc etc but can be honest with the fact that we favor our own.

anyways, black people are the biggest bitch niggas in the universe

also, white people need to stop acting like a bunch of pussy ass faggots for life. it doesn't make you a more valuable person to walk around saying gay shit like you don't see race. What? dumb

we posting cunt in here or what?

Its exactly what you said about being in favor with their master. Its a pyschological thing that obviously started because of Americas racial history.

Nigeria wouldn't have the same attitudes based on its different history and culture.

Might be a controversial opinion among black people, but I pretty much agree with all of that.

Also, I don't think there's much racism from whites to blacks. I mean actual racism as in feeling superior to black people. Calling a black dude a nigger in a fight isn't racism. Sometimes you just want to hurt or upset somebody in the deepest of their being. Shit gets said.

Also, welcome back.

Yeah black people never want to hear the truth, that's why shit sucks for them at this point.

the whole nigger thing is just gay and stupid. who fucking cares if they called slaves it? Most black people don't care about the word, the just feel that if they didn't get mad about it they're being 'bad black people' and not upholding a feeling of cultural obligation to stand against racism, which is fine but that attitude needs to transcend the funniest, catchiest most lovable word in the english language.

more over we need to get out of the 'fighting racism' phase and into the 'fighting the fuck ups within our ranks so that everyone else isn't effected because their fucking retarded' phase, and increasing exposure to the rest of the world because that's what it's about right now.

the points i'm making are very obvious and in a rational world wouldn't need to be spoken on but i'm tired of the black media and black 'activism' only orienting their cause around looking for which white person showed any opaque sign of negative intent towards black people. So what if white people don't want you to buy a hoard ferragamo belt. you can't even spell that shit and you didn't make it, make your own fucking belt dude wtf?

the nigeria example is purely because of history, you're right and it doesn't match here but due to the history here the difference is so stark and the american path is reaching the point where nobody can tell the truth about anything.

Banned

T$A, something you said reminds me of something I've thought about. I've always wondered why most of the white racists I know are people that don't encounter black people on a regular basis.

And to give a better example of this, why do people hate the Jews? Where I live there aren't many Jews but you'll hear people complaining about the Jews all the time. I bet most of these people could go a year without ever seeing a Jew. If you live on Long Island and hat the Jews, I'll give you a pass, but anywhere else in the country???

the natural cultural state of white people to be racist. i grew up in nebraska, all the racists are from towns with no black people, then they met black people and want to be them and/or have sex with them if they're poor or stay racist if they're rich because they can still afford to avoid them. Black people that have never met white people are typically completely oblivious and if it suits their personality, accommodating. The only black people that don't like white people are the ones that have had disproportionate exposure to them.

white people in a small town i grew up in used to tell me about how they hated japanese people, mexicans, and jews, none of these groups had any representation in the town what so ever, it was just me, so lord knows what they had to say about black people. If a group of black people gather to advance the cause of black people it will have a particular nature but the primary topic will be black people fucking up and seldom about white people other than 'they're racist'. If a group of white people gather to advance the cause of white people, the last thing they'll actually talk about is white people or the specifics of their condition. It the topics will be an rotating pot luck table of races and why they should be offed.

typically white people will have to congregate through non racial guises if they want to be cultural and the group will always have an exclusive nature to keep the real purpose intact.

but oh well, in the 70s of if you're completely surrounded by white people its a problem and can be restrictive, but i go to places like atlanta and dc and everything from lawyers to mayors to crack dealers are black so who fucking cares? this is the cultural situation most black people live in, my own story is a very very very irrelevant uncommon case

By the time we solve racism, everybody will be mixed race anyway so why bother talking about it?

Its just a fact of life that some people are like that.

man no matter how different people are in terms of race, religion, nationality and beliefs...we're all the same in one way, we're people. that's really all that matters but people don't think that way, even naturally. i do not call myself a racist because i have befriended someone from so many backgrounds but the nature of it is instilled in me. i do a lot of work in Brooklyn and there's some neighborhoods there that are dominated by Hasidic Jews and they are fucking assholes. they only care about their own people. there was an incident when some guy got killed in one of those neighborhoods by a Hasidic and the entire community blamed it on an innocent non-Jewish guy to save their fellow Jew's ass. that's fucking bullshit man.

stopping racism is impossible cuz you'd have to go back in time and prevent people of different race/color of interacting

{>____<}

The stories below are true events:

In 2010, I was in NM taking a field course. I encountered a Mexican guy who happened to be a "tough guy". He stood still for a moment in front of me and then said, "Hey! It's a nigger!" I didn't get upset nor angry because that's what he wanted. My classmates looked at me seeing if I would get upset and start a fight. I didn't say anything to him nor to anyone. I simply just walked away. It's life.

A few days after that, two whites looked at me as if I was going rob or rap a female classmate who I was having a conversation with. I didn't upset because it's life.

When I was living in NC, there was a KKK march in the community I was living in 1990 (mostly whites, blacks and Mexicans). Everyone in that community went inside and closed their doors. They did that because they didn't want to provide them with the power they wanted. We simply ignored them.

A few days ago, I decided not to drive to the store because I wanted to walk instead. As I approached the store, I happened to see a black woman getting out of he car to enter the store too. She looks at me as if I were a criminal and then stands still with a nasty look on her face. I said, "Listen, I'm not here to hurt anyone! I'm not going to do anything". Apparently, that put her at ease but the black bitch still was upset!

I have so many stories I can share but you get the point. It's life. There's no racism. It is what it is.

I've learned to take things and move on. I understand who I am as an individual.
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 12-04-2013 at 07:02 PM.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post

When I was living in NC, there was a KKK march in the community I was living in 1990. Everyone in that community went inside and closed their doors. They did that because they didn't want to provide them with the power they wanted. We simply ignored them.
    You're telling us about an event that happened when you were 3?

'

Quote Originally Posted by Blunt-head Paco View Post
    i do a lot of work in Brooklyn and there's some neighborhoods there that are dominated by Hasidic Jews and they are fucking assholes.
    Not sure what's so wrong of wanting to live amongst your own like TSA said. You can't ram multiculturalism down people's throats. That's a liberal pipe dream.

http://nypost.com/2013/12/01/karate-...ium=SocialFlow

^lol

Its not just racism its a lot of factors; media, evolutionary responses, culture, pyschological history, personal experiences that shape the way you see the world.

People try and make racism the problem but its just a symptom of the warped societal structures humans have created.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    You're telling us about an event that happened when you were 3?
    Actually, I was four, I think. I don't remember much of it but when I was older, I was told about what happened during those years.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty