Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why do people say, "Rest in Peace"...

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

I just cleared some, go ahead and resend bro
    We do it for the people.

No Father to my stench

"lol what a childish, humorous post"

don't forget obnoxious too...if you don't fucks widdit then stop making innaccurate statements up at know da ledge-amundo....take dat shit back to valley high where it belongs

what do scott bao and tony danza have in common?

"I will echo hashasin post and say those who have ego death, out of body experiences, and even near death experiences, have no way of knowing with complete certainty that that is what happens when we die."

eye will adress hash in a few but...back to the bandaid om bout to rip off your forearm

"nobody knows that shit."-FFT

you can't prove nobody knows that shit either...its just a big assumption you are making that theres not one person on the planet who knows

eye have not one iota of interest in proving it 2 anybody

murky ass subjects like the origin of man....or where we go when we die...for anyone to make a statement like "nobody knows" as if its the fuckin truth is quite assanine

"The fact that this actually needs to be said shows alot about you"

alot about who?

om just addressing you and your obtuse audacity

"eye have been a practicing psychonaut for years and have killed my ego or "self" numerous times. Eye am no where near the level of shamans who have been doing this for decades and had to actually earn their stripes. And I still have never heard of shamans claiming to know what happens when they die."

ok

"if you think you can use "power plants" a few times (with music and sex lmao) and then know what happens you die, you are one misinformed mafucka."

your just bleeding with assumptions sport

you don't know shit about self

"sit back down bro. I aint the one."

no you most certain are not the one

12 jewels!!!!!!

No Father to my stench

Default fffffff

Quote Originally Posted by hashashin View Post

Doesn't matter what you experience through drugs/meditation or anything like that you cannot say with 100% certainty that it is the same as what happens after you die, it's just more assumptions
    yes making grandious assumptions about murky unprovable subjects is sum bullshit...eye agree and thats why om doing whut da fuck om doin shhhhashshun...eye share mah experiences that eye know are more realer than the physical world but om willing to admit eye can't prove shit.....eye know its the truth....and you will all learn some night that what is hidden in food for thoughts comments is spiritual playa hating...keep your hating objective here at know da ledge please?

lik

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

you can't prove nobody knows that shit either...its just a big assumption you are making that theres not one person on the planet who knows

eye have not one iota of interest in proving it 2 anybody

murky ass subjects like the origin of man....or where we go when we die...for anyone to make a statement like "nobody knows" as if its the fuckin truth is quite assanine
    I cant prove it either?

The origin of man?

You are quite possibly the most retarded person I ahve ever dialogued with.

And I shouldn't be surprised.
    Last edited by food for thought; 12-09-2013 at 03:10 PM.
    We do it for the people.

'

Quote Originally Posted by knewcheeze View Post
    what is hidden in food for thoughts comments is spiritual playa hating...
    Always good to see you weigh in on these topics

No Father to my stench

Default ffffffff

general chat muhfuckas comming to KTL flinging they monkey poop at everyone

general chat people number one debate tactic=CHANGE THE SUBJECT

stop changing the subject food for thought...you said a blatant bold faced lie...you are just speculating...assuming that NOBODY knows what happens to us when we "die"...like eye said...keep your monkey pooh at general chat where it belongs...

and of course hacking into peoples account and putting un-wanted pictures on they shit is just another way to change the subject

but knowcheeze is unbeatable in a debate so eye understand you are just doing what you CAN do....Lwhich is everything except debate the subject....LOL

Luh Yaw....PEACE!!!!!!

'

Quote Originally Posted by knewcheeze View Post
    but knowcheeze is unbeatable in a debate
    Hahahahahaa shit

They could say it, because they are saying to take rest from all that has happened in your life, both the good things, and the bad things that happened while being alive, and be in peace until Judgement Day.

With that being written some people probably say it to be respectful of the dead, or because it's something they are taught to say.

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    This is your opinion.

I'm not religious at all. Not to throw names but The W is very noledgeable in regards to God. Do you think he's a "massive idiot"? Maybe it's easier to insult me.
    It's confusing when you tote around your own opinions as matter of fact, like you did in the original post, with your religious tenet, and then proceed to claim that you aren't religious, although your assertion is massively religious in nature. It kind of drives home the point that you are very hypocritical. I still think you're genuinely a nice guy, just a bit confused.