Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Satanists to put statue next to Ten Commandments monument at Oklahoma Statehouse

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid View Post
    they have reached their goal $23,040/20,000 USD

Quote Originally Posted by Killa BB View Post
    You don't see Christians bitchin' and trying to plant a cross next to all your... Satan stuff(?) Get over yourselves.
    Probably because there's about zero satanic monuments to plant your crosses next to.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

Quote Originally Posted by APOLLO STASH View Post
    the state said they want to turn it into a monument park where others would be added. so again, why not?
    Well they can't very well make a park out of the OK capital building's front steps.
    The would have to not only create a park for all these monuments but also MOVE the commandments monument there. I doubt they will do that.

& Even if they decided to make a park for all of them, what exactly would be the point of a park full of assorted religious monuments? Is everybody supposed to go there and worship all at once? Or maybe kick it and have a big ol' Interfaith BBQ? Or maybe everyone will just go and take pictures with the monuments they like and deface the ones they don't. -_- Even in a perfect world that park would he highly unnecessary and a total waste of money.

No matter how you slice it... this is retarded.
    http://i.imgur.com/GdghXmu.jpg

If you lived in Utah, and got married, and now they are saying your marriage might not be valid, would you be upset about that BB?

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    If you lived in Utah, and got married, and now they are saying your marriage might not be valid, would you be upset about that BB?
    No... cause I'd still be married. lol Like seriously, wtf are they gonna do? Sure they can revoke a marriage license I guess but are they also gonna come to my house, erase my memory, take my kids, make me move out and pawn my rings? lol
    Last edited by Killa BB; 01-09-2014 at 05:43 PM.

Well they can't very well make a park out of the OK capital building's front steps.
    The would have to not only create a park for all these monuments but also MOVE the commandments monument there. I doubt they will do that.

& Even if they decided to make a park for all of them, what exactly would be the point of a park full of assorted religious monuments? Is everybody supposed to go there and worship all at once? Or maybe kick it and have a big ol' Interfaith BBQ? Or maybe everyone will just go and take pictures with the monuments they like and deface the ones they don't. -_- Even in a perfect world that park would he highly unnecessary and a total waste of money.

No matter how you slice it... this is retarded.
    I think the park idea is stupid too but all I'm saying is that I don't think those Satanists want their monument there to be obnoxious that's all

The statue will also have a functional purpose as a chair where people of all ages may sit on the lap of Satan for inspiration and contemplation
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/01/06...ument-at-okla/

A statue that doubles as a chair is far more practical than a ten commandments statue, they should just pull that down and build two. People always need somewhere to sit and contemplate

I'm not saying this just cause I'm a Christian... but this is bullshit. Why do they have to have the statue in that particular spot? Just because there's a Christian monument there and they feel left out? NewsFlash Satanists... There's SHIT LOADS of places where there are only Christian monuments, images, symbols etc. Are you gonna slap a statue next to all of those too? You don't see Christians bitchin' and trying to plant a cross next to all your... Satan stuff(?) Get over yourselves. This is just about as annoying as they gays still whining about equal rights when they've whined their way into everything already.
    haha, you people are the fucking worst

First Look at the New Satanic Monument Being Built for Oklahoma’s Statehouse

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/heres...mas-statehouse

Banned

BflyB's rants are great, just so typical of Christians worldwide that have been infecting civilizations for thousands of years with their plagiarised bullshit and get offended when a little bit of their power hungry attitude comes back on them.

Statue looks epic btw
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

Then why did they never think to put it there before. The commandments monument was there for like ever before this stunt. And why RIGHT there?
    They can express their beliefs anywhere they want and they pick THAT spot? There's hella space....
    Quote Originally Posted by GhettoGnom View Post
    Probably because there's about zero satanic monuments to plant your crosses next to.
    2 Satanic Monuments next to each other would look silly.

(the coss is half the seal of Saturn/Satan)
    Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 05-02-2014 at 07:23 PM.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
    First Look at the New Satanic Monument Being Built for Oklahoma’s Statehouse

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/heres...mas-statehouse
    yo I would have that sitting in my backyard somewhere.

word.
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    BflyB's rants are great, just so typical of Christians worldwide that have been infecting civilizations for thousands of years with their plagiarised bullshit and get offended when a little bit of their power hungry attitude comes back on them.

Statue looks epic btw
    Satan is a douche.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Lol
    Bb are you a practicing Christian?'
    We do it for the people.